12. The Crazy Ex

Soobin takes the girls home. He know the direction like it's his own home and that made Y/N confused.

Y/N : How do you know our house so well you have been there like 1 time.
Soobin : I....don't know. I just have good memories.
Y/N : Right.

They have arrive at the girls front door they say goodbye to each other and head inside. They almost went inside when Yeonjun called Jea-in.

Yeonjun : Goodnight....dentist.
Jea-in : Good...... GOODNIGHT.

Jea-in rushed inside beacuse she is shy. Y/N say goodbye to the boys and also head inside.

Y/N : Girlll....what was that??? What the fuck.
Jea-in : I was shy....okay. Your bitch barely got a text back...and now some cute ass dude say goodnight to me.
Y/N : Fine fine...just go wash your face you look like a tomato.
Jea-in : Omg girlllll I do. Goodnight.
Y/N : Yasss goodnight.

They each went to bed and have a goodnight sleep. The next morning Y/N woke up looking fresh and ready. She went outside and saw a familiar car waiting for her. She went closer and realise that it was Soobin. He rolled the window and called her.

Soobin : Hey Baby...how much.
Y/N : Ohhh so you want to get slap. Why are you here.
Soobin : To buy the fresh cheesecakes.
Y/N : The Japanese CHEESECAKE???
Soobin : Yeah....?
Y/N : It's...nothing....and why are you waiting outside??
Soobin : Take you to work??
Y/N : You have been very kind lately it's freaking me out.
Soobin : So are we going or no?
Y/N : Fine.

Y/N hop in the car and Soobin drive to the company buildings. They finally arrive at the company garage.

Y/N : Since you have been very kind lately....so I hope you don't mind I'm taking a box of that cheesecake.
Soobin : Go ahead.
Y/N : YASSSSS OMG I LOVE YOU.
Soobin : Wait really.??
Y/N : No idiot I'm just saying that for the food.
Soobin : You smart girl.
Y/N : Thank you I know I am.

Y/N snatches one of the box and walk to the elevator to go to her office. The day went pass by and it's finally lunch time. She head downstairs to buy some drinks  and she saw Soobin. He was looking terrifying and so then she approach him asking what's wrong.

Y/N : Soobin.... HELLO?? Is there's anything wrong you look scared??
Soobin : She... she's here.....my....my ex.
Y/N : Your ex??
Soobin : She's there....I don't know why she's here?
Y/N : Why are you so scared just talk to her or tell her to leave.
Soobin : I want to but everytime I saw her face it just reminded of when I caught her cheating.
Y/N : Ohhh so you have seen some shit huh.
Soobin : I'm going upstairs if she talk to you just tell her I'm not here.
Y/N : Okay...?

Y/N was minding her own business when suddenly Soobin's ex whose name is Hana come up to her.

Hana : Heyy you...are you that girl who did the photoshoot with Soobin??
Y/N : Yes...can I help you?
Hana : Take me to him RIGHT NOW.
Y/N : I'm sorry to tell you but he's not here today and also mind your attitude it's not cute.
Hana : WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT?
Y/N : Actually WHO are you to tell me go bring you to him with that attitude.
Hana : You will regret for talking to me like that?
Y/N : What are you going to do? Sue me?
Hana : I'm....I'm one of Seoul best model.
Y/N : I make the whole COLLECTION sold out. Periodt.
Hana : YOU BITCH.
Y/N : You know you are pretty but with that attitude and audacity the Guinness world record would put you on the world ugliest person. Now if you don't mind getting out of my way I got places to be.
Hana : You will pay.

Hana walked out looking mad. Y/N is filled with happiness seeing her look like that. She has always hated thoes type of girl. She went and got her stuff and went back doing her own thing. After a while Soobin come down to Y/N asking if anything happened.

Soobin : Heyy.
Y/N : What??
Soobin : What happened.
Y/N : Ohhh gurlll I'm happy.
Soobin : What do you mean?
Y/N : Ohhh she's a bitch demanding me to take her to see you....and I put her on her place.
Soobin : Really?
Y/N : I told you don't mess with me when I'm hungry.
Soobin : Wait did you hit her?
Y/N : No what do you think I am??
Soobin : Nothing because you have threatened me before.
Y/N : Yeah now get out of my office I have work to do.
Soobin : Byee baby.
Y/N : Come back here I might need to run my sewing machine through your mouth.
Soobin : Not today.

Soobin rushed out of there and minding his own business. He was relieved because Hana finally meet her match. Time went pass by and it's finally time to go home. Y/N was waiting for the bus but she saw a car stop in front her.

Soobin : Get in and get some food.
Y/N : okay...
Soobin : What do you want?
Y/N : I'm not really hungry. I want to get some groceries cuz my fridge said EMPTY.
Soobin : Okay then we will get groceries.

They arrive at the supermarket and Soobin got a cart and followed Y/N. She was buying things that she need. Soobin is also buying things he want to eat as well. They pay for their items and drove Y/N home.

A/n
Hiiii thanks for reading. I hope you like it. Please leave a vote if you like it.
Thanks alot
Stay safe y'all ✨✨❤️