Momo clapped her hands together. "I'm glad you like it Y/n! I had to ask Mr Aizawa if I got the name right. He said Oboro is Kazuko's middle name so I decided to add it to the banner."

"It's perfect. Thank you so much Momo," You thanked her, looking down at Kazuko when he spots Bakugou from afar.

"Kazuko-Oboro?" Izuku reads the banner after he overheard you. Cleaning up Kazuko's face, you lowered him onto the ground. You let him walk around on his own and the second he was down, he ran straight for Bakugou's leg screaming 'Papa'. Bakugou couched down, tapping his finger on Kazuko's forehead.

"I'm not your dad, kid," Bakugou corrected the child, expecting Kazuko to understand what he was saying. Kazuko continues to blurt out the word, therefore, starting an ongoing loop. "No Kazuko stop saying that,"

Prior to the party, you and Bakugou talked over the use of Kazuko's new word. You suggested an alternative for the word papa that sounded a little childish for Bakugou to relay to Kazuko. Every time you hear Kazuko say papa, you'd make him say another word that rhymed mainly baba, a shorter version of Bakugou's name. However, none of the alternatives worked.

"Um, dad...I don't have Kazuko's present yet," You whispered in your dad's ear. Aizawa raises a brow, his mind recalling the numerous gift you've bought for him already. "The main one I'm talking about,"

"Why not? You commissioned this gift a while ago it should've been here already." He asked you, placing his own gift on the gift table on top of the pile already towering over everyone else in the room.

"I know! The place I ordered it from had a delay but they just informed me that it's okay for me to pick it up," You pulled your phone out of your back pocket and looked at the screen reading the messages about Kazuko's present.

Aizawa sighs as he gestured to the front door by pointing his thumb behind him. Luckily he had his car keys tucked in his pocket. "Fine. Let's make it there and back quickly,"

"Thanks, Dad," You thanked him, turning on your heel to face Momo. "Can you watch over Kazuko for me, I'll be back in a bit."

"Of course! We're also expecting another guest to arrive soon." The raven-haired girl explains which made you stop mid-step.

"Wait who is it? I wasn't aware of anyone else showing up for the party?" You asked her, confusion in your voice.

"It's a surprise some of us put together for you, Aizawa and Kazuko," Momo answers.

For the past few minutes, you struggled to carry the gift up the dormitory steps while Aizawa parked the car elsewhere

For the past few minutes, you struggled to carry the gift up the dormitory steps while Aizawa parked the car elsewhere. The box in your hands was around half your height and would probably take over an hour for whatever is inside to assemble. It's heavy to carry but regardless, you continued to move it up the steps. Huffing at the last steps, you put the box down, panting profusely. Your arms were sore especially when you pushed the box until it touched the door.