{𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚&𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔}

tw/cw- death😃👍🏼

i do not apologise for this xoxoxoxoxox/lh

————

dream couldn't sleep, and frankly neither could george. whilst george was up contemplating whether dream understood what he said or not, dream was making up every single go wrong scenario that will happen today.

to dream, when he worry's about something so much or gets deeply upset by something, he tends to forget it. and not in a way that it's just gone. but he does every possible thing not to think about it.

and him tell george he loved him, was one of these moments.

SO WHAG BETTER THING TK DO THAN THJNKUNG ABOUT GEORGES PISSIBLE PLAIN CRASE HUHHH, dream you make no sense.
OKAY ANYWAYS

george had his plane at 7 meaning he'd have to wake up around 3 to get everything ready and drive out.

it was 2.

one more hour.

and 3 more hours till george will be gone.

forever.

george was next door but yet dream found himself missing george more than possible. a type of miss that he would do anything to have him by his side at that moment. not only physically but emotionally as well. and since dream didn't know when george would come back, he went to the living room. in some hope that george would hear him and follow.

and so there dream was. now practically begging for george to have just of been curious (and awake) this one time.

and deep into his own thoughts, he heard georges door open. this still surprised him, his 'manifesting' actually worked.

OKAY BEFORE TWITTER GETS MAD AND I GET CANCELLED, THAT WASNT ME MOCKING MANIFESTING LMAO THAT WAS JUST WAS DREAM WAS LIKE CALLING IT ALTHOUGH TO HIM IT OWASNT
OKAY ANYWAYS

"george?"
"what are you doing awake?"

"couldn't sleep. i could ask you the same thing."

"same."

"any reason?"

"i just don't want you to leave." dream immediately regretted saying that. he hadn't even gotten a response or reaction yet and still his mouth burned from the words that just came out of it.

it wasn't that big of a deal for dream to say something like that, but still he found himself tangled in his own awkwardness.

"some part of me doesn't want to leave either."
you could hear a quiver in georges voice, the kind of quiver you hear when he's about to cry.

dream immediately recognised this, so he got up and held his arms outs, indirectly asking him if he wanted a hug.

george really didn't enjoy touch. but always when it came to dream, he didn't mind it, he even kinda liked it.

so he hugged him back.

more like a droopy slop onto him because he's like tall.

and then he balled his eyes out,
for god knows what reason.

some could say it was because he had to leave his lover man.
some could say it was because he was scared of the flight.

but really, it was all of that and yet none of that.

————

thay morning carried on with many many tears and packing and more tears.

then they got in the car. had their 40 minute journey (filled with even more tears but yet no words). and then came the time.