{𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐}

it was now day two at about 12pm and dream had just woken up, george was sleeping.

today he kind of wanted to rest and yesterday was eventful and he was still slightly tried.
but he also wanted to do something for george.

so in the comfort of his own home, dream was going to take george on a minecraft date. but for this he had to build the world which would take him a while.
meaning the date will be after dinner, which was fine for him.

it took him about half an hour to get up and out of bed. usually it took him a lot longer. some days dream couldn't even get him, those were his bad day.
unfortunately, they happened quite often.
and he knew today was going to be one of them, but knowing that's george was still here, he had to get out of bed.
and so he did.

he stumbled his way to the bathroom brushed his teeth and took a shower.

making sure to lock the door behind him obviously you dirty minded fucks.

OKAY SORRY SORRY I JUST HAD TO MAKE THAT CLEAR HSGAHDBAHAHAHAHAH
ANYWAYS

and at about 1pm, dream make him and george food for when george wakes up.

he made pancakes, but dream cant cook so you could probably imagine how that went.

badly.

there was flour and pancake mix all over him as well as all over the kitchen counter and floor.
the ingredients were scattered everywhere and the pancakes didn't even turn out a nice shape.
hopefully george didn't mind.

george entered the kitchen right as the pancakes were finished. perfect timing.

"good morning george"

"dream uh, what happened?"

"i told you i didn't know how to cook"
both of them laughed.

"i didn't actually think you couldn't i-"

"haha yeah."
"want some?"

"are they even edible?"
george chuckled at that.

"UH RUDE, but i hope so?"

"i guess i'll be the tester of that"

"good luck"

"thanks, i'll need it."

george took a plate and put 3 pancakes on it.
and when he sat down he immediately bit a chunk out of one.

"these aren't the worst actually"

"really?"

"yeah, they just look like shit"

"GEORGE"

george smiled.

"oops but like yeah they are actually really good thank you!"

a small compliment like that usually wouldn't physically affect dream but this time, it make him all warm inside.

"george tonight we are playing minecraft, but i'll be absent for a lot of the afternoon making the world, that's okay right?"

"yeah of course!! are we going to stream it?"

"you could on your chanel. i think if we are it would be better that way as they get your perspective instead of mine. your just not going to be able to use a webcam."