{𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏}

just a small warning this chapter is a little long so please get some water and good and take breaks if needed !!

————

dream woke up unexpectedly early that morning, although, to his surprise, this ended up being extremely convenient.

today was george's last day and dream had to make it special, today was the day dream was going to tell george he was in love with him.

and he had a plan in mind.

they were going to go to one of those huge dandelion fields and have one of those movie moments, have a picnic and everything. and then at sundown, dream was gonna confess.

although he had been planning this very day and this very event for quite a while, he still got nervous. when he first thought of taking george to a dandelion field, he hadn't realised he was in love with george, but then he met him.

and it all just added up.

it would be perfect.

for today.

dream used this time when george was sleeping by going to the shops and buying a bunch of food, getting a ton of blankets and pillows, and last of all, EnChroma glasses, he would make it so he could see the real beauty of today.

HAHAH UHM I DONT ACTUALLT REMEMBER IF I ALREADY BLESSED GEORGE WITH THEM EARLIER IN THE STORY OR NOT SINCE I HAVENT WRITTEN CHAPTERS IN SO LING BUT UH FORGIVE ME IF I ALREADY DID LETS JUST SAY HE LOST THEM OR SOME SHIT
OKAY ANYWAYS

the anxiety settled in, and dream started to overthink. in all honesty this was expected although still dream hoped that he wouldn't get anxious.

dream had everything and everyone was 'perfect' so far, but yet to dream it felt incomplete. maybe because george wasn't awake.

as he tried to sort through his thought, he heard a sound of certain footsteps go down the hallway.

george was finally awake.

"good morning george, did you sleep well"
it was 1pm so dream had hoped so.

"yes, in fact yeah i did, thank you"

then dream realised, this really was the last time he would be seeing george for a while.

or maybe for eternity.

"it's your last full day here, you excited to finally go home?"

george wasn't, not in the slightest. during the week he had fallen for dream more and more, kind of turning dream into a drug. george couldn't stop thinking about him and had to be with him.

in conclusion this was going to be a really difficult trip home.

"eh kinda, will maybe kinda not really but maybe miss you a little"

"i appreciate the support george"
dream said sarcastically.

"always"

"today george, i have something a little more special planned."

"oh?"

"sunsets at 9:15 right?"

"think so"

"then be ready for 7:15"

"got it"

for once george trusted dream, as in, this was going to be good, he felt it.

————

it was about 6:30 and george was starting to get a little hungry, he was kind of confused why there was no sign of dinner.