Chapter 1

Lucifer:Father I'm sorry father.

Lucifer rocked back and forth in his wings in the depths of hell it's been about 200 years after the Great War and Lucifer is still mourning the death of his father everyday he suffers and prays hoping that somehow is prayers will reach the ears of his dead father.

Lucifer lays down in his cave the broken remains of the chain lay in front of him the only thing that remains of his father. Lucifer is about to rest his eyes when a bright light develops his cave and the ghostly image of a man with white hair and blue eyes.

Lucifer prepared his magic and threatened the figure

Lucifer: leave now or suffer the wrath of the first Fallen one.

The figure chuckles and reaches his hand out.

God: do you not fret my child for it is I, your father.

God talked to his son in a raspy tone his voice getting weaker as he goes in.

God: please give this old man one last embrace my boy.

Lucifer lowered his arms of magic and ran into his fathers open arms.

Lucifer: Papa... I'm sorry papa I just wanted to save brother Uriel I didn't mean to disobey your law.

The ghostly imagine of god wiped the tears from Lucifers face and patted his back.

God:Do not worry my son I've forgiven you long ago, but please I want to ask one more thing from you.

Lucifer backed away and got on one knee.

Lucifer: Anything father.

God: As I have protected my children you must protect yours, promise me you will be a better father than I have.

God touched Lucifer's cheek and smiled as the last of his magic disappeared leaving him to fade away.

Lucifer clenched his fist as a little smile crossed his face.

Lucifer: I will do as you say and lead my children to great victory father.

Lucifer's eyes turned a crimson red and his white hair tuned midnight black with white tips as he finally accepted his new form, The father of all fallen angels.