Reality

"I can't deal with this shit" Bakugou said in a irritated tone.

"Kacch-" Y/n tries to call out for him but gets cut off. "Y/n!" Todoroki said as he spotted her and Bakugou in the alley. "Shoto" Y/n called out lowly. Bakugou took the chance to suddenly walk away from Y/n "you're so called close to Y/n right icy-hot bastard? You can take her from here" Bakugou said as he walk passed Todoroki and exited out of the alley.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki said with a soft tone as if he's trying to ask carefully. Y/n squats down and wraps her arms around her legs. Todoroki approaches her and crouches down in front of her then he place his hand on top of her head.

"Did Bakugou did something to you?" Todoroki said with a serious tone. "No..." she replied lowly. "What happened.....you know you can tell me" Todoroki said as he starts to rub her head. Y/n told him everything that happened from the store to the conversation with Bakugou. Todoroki nods then looks away as he thinks about the situation.

"So, what exactly are your feelings towards Bakugou?" Todoroki questioned. "I don't know, I just....I really wanted him to answer." Y/n said as she looks away. Todoroki hums as his response. "I thought it'll help me understand why I feel this way with him" she explained. Todoroki shook his head.

"It doesn't work like that, you have to find that on your own" Todoroki replied. Y/n looks down and sighed. "I did and I couldn't think of anything." "It'll take some time but for the time being, let's go back to our friends" Todoroki said, he stood up and held out his hand then Y/n grabs his hand. "Okay." She agreed. Todoroki helps her up then they went back to the store.

(Time skip)

Y/n laying down on her bed after her hot bath. She ended up getting the kimono that Momo picked out for her along with some accessories she thought it'll look good with. After Todoroki brought her back to the kimono store everything was back to normal even though Y/n and Bakugou is even more distant than before now.

Y/n sighed at the thought of it and turns over in her bed. "Why are you even stressing out about this hot head in the first place? If he doesn't want to talk then so be it.....besides, he basically just proved to me that we're not even friends" Y/n thought to herself. Somehow thinking of that last part makes her heart drop, like that time they wasn't talking for 2 weeks from that argument they had before that attack awhile ago.

"It's cool....It'll just be like how it was before I entered U.A" Y/n whispered to herself.

Ding!

Y/n looks over at her phone and looks at it, she gotten a message from the Bakusquad!

.
.
.

🌸Pinky🌸:Omg you guuuuys I miss yooouu! 😭😭

🪨Rocky Riot🪨:I miss you too man!

⚡️Bolt⚡️:Saaameeee!

☀️Melanin☀️:When are you guys coming back? It's so quiet without you guys!

⚡️Bolt⚡️:oh? So you really miss me, Y/n~? 😏

☀️Melanin☀️:......sureee 🥴