"Okay, Jiminie I think your done are you ready?" He said with a smile I frowned.

"I'm nervous as hell...what if he says no right to my face" I whispered he just patted my cheek.

"Your a great guy Jimin your sweet and patient and you love him and everyone loves to hear that so tell him," he said I nodded.

"Okay...thanks TaeTae," I said he chuckled

"I got you good luck I'm sure it will work," he said I nodded

I walk out of the bathroom I get some looks but I don't care I have one mission so I go to where I know Yoongi is in the cafeteria probably with his friends.

I enter the lunchroom and scan it with my eyes and I see him...there he was he dyed his hair a burnt orange it looks good on him.

there he was he dyed his hair a burnt orange it looks good on him

( how yoongi looks in middle school )

He is laughing with his friends that gummy smile on display my heartbeat picks up it drums loud in my ears.

I let out a breath shake off my nerves and slowly walk towards him the flowers and cat plush in my hands I'm 6 ft away when a tall figure cuts me off almost knocks me over.

I look at the tall figures and see the back of their head they approach Yoongi first I take a few steps back to watch.

He stands in front of Yoongi I finally see the face of the guy it's...Cha Eunwoo one of the most popular boys because of his handsome face tall figure all the girls like him even some of the boys.

But I don't understand why he is with Yoongi right now...why he is holding a bouquet of roses.

The whole cafeteria is watching at this point

"Min Yoongi," Eunwoo said then Yoongi looks up he just blinks his cat-like eyes at him.

"Yes?" He said Eunwoo smiled at him and handed him the flowers

"Yoongi im Eunwoo! Nice to finally meet you I know we haven't talked but I've noticed you and I think you really beautiful and smart and I've never asked anyone out...but I like you a lot actually and wanted to know if you would like to go on a date!" eunwoo said so confidently.

I look at their exchange I see Eunwoo so tall and confident nice hair a nice smile he even got Yoongi expensive beautiful flowers not some weeds from a garden I frown at my lame flowers and stupid plushie.

I see Yoongi take the flowers he holds them to his nose and smiles then looked at Eunwoo.

"Thank you! I've never gotten flowers especially roses there so pretty! So I appreciate that but I'm sorry Eunwoo I must decline because I don't know you that well but this is sweet" he said and I know it's pathetic but hearing that made me relieved.

"Okay I understand and respect that but I'll keep asking because I do like you," Eunwoo said

"I'm gonna keep these flowers because there pretty but it's still a no lover boy," Yoongi said

"Okay baby but you will be mine someday," Eunwoo said I roll my eyes.

"I like your confidence! Kept trying I guess I also like gift cards to Starbucks" Yoongi said

"I will keep trying," he said and walked away with that and for some odd reason out of everyone in the cafeteria Yoongi locks eyes with me, he looks me up and down then shrugs and went back to his friends.

I'm deflated after that my gifts and confess will just be stupid after that I look at the gifts in my hands then my dumb outfit and accepted another failed confession with that I walk back to my locker.

I'm in the process of taking off my bow tie which is really tight for some reason when my friends are behind me with sad faces I huff and look back at my locker still trying to get this bow off.

"I'm sorry Jimin...I thought...I really thought it would work this time" Taehyung whispered I get mad at the bow tie take some scissors out of my locker and cut the bow tie off me then I untuck my shirt and messy up my black hair from being styled.

"Jimin you okay that was a lot...I didn't know Eunwoon liked him he's not even in our grade" Hoseok

"Yeah, that came out of nowhere" Namjoon added I sigh and turn around.

"I'm fine guys...it was stupid of me to think this time it would work Tae got in my head," I said

"No no, I was confident it would work it's just That Eunwoo guy came out of nowhere! And he had better flowers!" taehyung said

"And a handsome face," Hoseok said

"You also can't give up Jimin how is he supposed to give you a chance when you don't even try who knows he might be waiting for your confession," Namjoon said

"Yeah! Next time we try balloons! Or a big banner or a cookie cake!" Taehyung said which earned a smile from Hoseok who hugged him.

"Your so cute Taetae," he said which made tae blush.

"Anyways Tae is right try again in a few weeks," Namjoon said I nodded

"Thanks, guys," I said they smiled then the bell rang and Namjoon threw an arm around me.

"Let's go kid don't frown everything will work out that Eunwoo can't keep his crush on Yoongi forever,"  Namjoon said

"We can only hope" I whispered

———————————————————————————

Foreshadowing~~~

Decide to add eunwoo again because I love him and Astro as a new album so

Stream ONE!! :)