4

As I said this is a gift for the Wang Dynasty readers I really didn't like that story at all but I guess we learn from our mistakes .

" If my grandmother throw us out of her house for coming early I swear Jiang Cheng I will make you eat cucumbers and watch you eat it " zhan kept threatening Jiang Cheng. The whole 14 hour trip was really peaceful but the last  2 hours zhan has been threatening Jiang Cheng with every threat he would come with . Jiang Cheng wasn't going to start arguing with Zhan now he still had a lot on his mind to think about .
" I remember you saying you grew with your grandmother all of your childhood" Jiang Cheng attempted to start a conversation with Zhan . Zhan liked to talk about his grandmother and anything to do with her .
" My grandmother took care of me instead of my parents, instead of going to my grandmother's for the weekend or a holiday it was the other way round and during the holidays I preferred to stay back at my grandmother's since my parents were always busy with corporate stuff " zhan started to explain. The truth was that Jiang Cheng knew all of that he knew every detail of zhan's life like when and where did his first tooth fall off, his first birthday present Jiang Cheng literally knew everything he needed to know about him . It made sense since Jiang Cheng literally spent the last 27 years guarding and following zhan in the shadows.
That's how Jiang Cheng got zhan to stop threatening him by making zhan himself talk about his grandmother nice move of you Jiang Cheng. Jiang cheng Mentally patted his back congratulating himself 

√√√√√√√

" What do you mean by not letting them meet, are you crazy" Lan Xichen woke up from his chair. Now that he had confirmed that Weiying had reincarnated he was working on his plans on making the two meet , he had done this his previous life this wasn't that different from 300 years ago

" They can meet but not now maybe later , furthermore there is a reason why I am against them meeting "  Yanli drank the black coffee " yuck ! Do these humans drink this , is this why their lives are bitter"

" Don't start on how humans lives are bitter tell me why they can't meet "
" The thing is , even though Weiying reincarnated he is amnesiac " Yanli dropped the bomb on Lan Xichen

"  w.....wait What do you mean by that"

" You know when someone temporarily or permanently loses their memories"

" You mean he lost his memories like he can't remember anything about his past life, not even one thing"  Xichen was sure surprised.
" Nada nothing but there's something he knows about his past life "

" What does he know about his past life?"  Xichen wanted to know because if he wanted to have a plan he had to have a starting point.
" Jiang Cheng told me he has started to have dreams about Lord Lan Zhan. "

" Dreams ? " If Xichen remembered correctly Yibo recently told him about having dreams about Weiying " the dreams what are they about "

" That's another problem, the moment he wakes up he forgets everything about the dream except the name Lan Zhan " Yanli sighed

" For goodness sake what in the world are we going to do if every detail is followed by he forgets what in the world are the deities planning with them" Lan Xichen a man who rarely got mad or loose his patience he was at the verge of it today the deities really enjoyed teasing him.

Wings Of Light And Darkness जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें