"We ain't never hiding." Booka said pulling his guns from the back of his pants and shooting dude in the head. He had us fucked up, Fuck dat nigga Keon we not hiding from shit one of us gone die and it ain't gone be me.

I stood up and walked out of the basement with Booka following me. We walked out of the basement door and into the living room of the trap. Everybody was sitting on the couch discussing the next move we gone make on this nigga Keon. We walked over to them and I sat down next to Mook and Booka sat down next to Nique.

"So I know y'all heard all that shit so what's the plan?" I asked wrapping my arm around Mook shoulder and pulling her close to me.

"Red tracking Keon whereabouts right now I say we just get this shit over with. We need to just end the shit the longer we let this nigga live the more trouble he gone cause. He need to be set in stone before one of us do." Shoota said while shrugging his shoulders and hitting the Wood that he must've rolled while me and Booka was downstairs.

"You say that but why not do it when he least expect it?" Mook asked.

"So we flip a bitch on his bitch ass?" Nique asked looking at Mook.

"Exactly. We don't have to do it today, tomorrow, or the even the day after tomorrow, we can always do it this weekend." Red said.

"Why this weekend?" Mook asked.

"Because apparently Kj will be meeting up with his mistress, mind you I did just find out about her. Her name is Tamara Sims and she's 23 they have a son together, and since we killed his wife and mother i'm pretty sure the nigga gone try to hide dem muhfuckas so we gotta get them before he even think about doing some shit like that." Karmen said scrolling through her laptop that Smoke handed her.

I sighed and thought about what she said before nodding my head and standing up. We got till the weekend to make this plan full proof with no mistakes. I sighed, one more time while running my hands down my face.

"We gotta make this plan full proof with no fucking mistakes. We got till the weekend to make this shit full proof so lets get to work on this shit, even if the plan has a chance for a mistake I know one thing-" I paused mid sentence and looked at the love of my life, Harmony.

"We gotta get this nigga before he get any of us." She finished for me looking directly into my eyes.

"Okay y'all can stop with the lovey dovey looks okay? We know y'all in loveeeee." Nique and Red teased making kissy faces at us.

I smirked and watched as Harmony stood up and walked over to me, sitting down on my lap and wrapping her arms around the back of my neck. I leaned my face into the crook of her, the smirk still on my face.

"And? Y'all bitches the same mothafuckin way witchall niggas, besides i'm his ride or die just like y'all they ride or dies." She said glaring playfully at Nique and Red.

"Touché bitch we agree with you." Red said rolling her eyes and smiling at Smoke.

"Alright so let's get back to work on the plan." Shoota said before smiling at Nique and then looking at all of us.

"Okay but one more thing we not gone involve kids in shit." Red stated seriously looking at everybody.

"Facts. Kids stay out of this shit, yea they gone be parentless and we go after the elderly family members but kids are always off limits its always gone be a rule in the streets." I said moving my face out of Mook and leaning my back against my chair.

"You ain't gotta say not to kill kids we would never stoop that low some niggas cap like they would kill a kid or teenager but you already know alot of niggas, US NIGGAS in this very room, hate child killers. We'd all rather die than hurt a kid especially me." Mook mumbled looking away from us.

I sighed and wanted to punch myself in the face. I should've thought about her and what she went through before opening my big ass mouth and saying some shit like that.

"I'm sorry. I should've thought about what I was gone say before saying sum dumb shit like that ma." I said putting my hand under her chin and gently turning her face so she can look into my eyes.

"Yea you should." Red mumbled making Mook smirk and nod at me.

"Its okay just think before you say next time." She said.

"Yea or i'ma put a bullet in yo ass." Nique mumbled crossing her arms under her chest and mugging me.

I chuckled and shook my head as everybody else started laughing while Nique smirked and glared at me playfully. Once everybody calmed down from laughed we continued on with upcoming plan for this weekend.

_________

Hi Guys ! Thanks For Sticking With Me During My Time Of Being Gone. I've Been Going Through Alot But Here's A Chapter Hopefully I'll Be Able To Update More During The Week !

Happy Mothers Day To The Mothers, If Any, That Read My Book Lol ❤️🌺

~ KDL