"Oh, sorry I was just...distracted." I said as an excuse, I don't know if Charlotte noticed me looking at Draco, or for how long we were staring at each other, but, I gotta admit, there's something in Draco that still intrigues me, he's like a mystery box, that have to be opened very carefully and slowly.

"Lara Blackwell distracted, now that's a new one." She said not looking at me but at Snape, writing down everything he was spelling.

I did the same but not before looking at Draco one last time, he wasn't looking at me anymore, he was now with a hand supporting his weight of the face, and the other one, was writing everything down.

{☆~☆}

In the afternoon, me and Matthew went to the library together, study there for a few hours like we usually like to do.

Once again, Charlotte was nowhere to be seen, disappearing again, lefting me alone, therefore I was with Matthew.

They are both my bestfriends, however, quite interesting how none of them as talked that much, usually when I hang out with Matthew it's because Charlotte is busy with something else, or vice-versa.

"So tell me, how's your little...Malfoy impossible mission?" Matthew asked amusingly, while peacefully reading a book, sat in front of me, with one of his elbows supporting the weight of bodie.

"Actually really good, thanks for the concerning...means a lot." I said sarcastically, sending him a fake smile on my lips, which he received with a laugh.

"Well, after you realize by yourself that Malfoy is a lost cause, which probably will be soon, please you can tell me so I can enjoy being right...like I always am." He said teasingly, locking his gaze with mine.

I rolled my eyes at his sentence."Don't worry, I will let you know." I said sarcastically.

"Quick question, have you been like, talking with him?" He asked softly, eying me carefully, from the corner of his eye. "Or do you just watch him carefully from behind like a creepy stalker." A smirk found it's way towards his lips.

"Well, that's not really of your concerning, is it?" I raised an eyebrow, locking my gaze with his.

"I was just curious." He said softly, focusing his gaze on the page he was currently reading, and I did the same.

I was reading a book about Potions, focusing on the theme of Ageing Potions, as I lost my concentration today in class, not usual from me being that carelessly which was odd.

While reading on how to brew it, I wrote everything down in with my quill on my appointments, as the next class we were to brew it ourselves, I had to be prepared.

"Well, it's getting late, I should probably got to sleep, before it's past curfew..." Matthew said, closing his book, and putting it back in the shelve along with a few others also on the top of our table, with a flick from his wand, making them float till there. "...You coming?" He asked softly, taking his hair off his eyes with his hand.

"Go without me, I still gotta read this a few more times." I said not taking my eyes off my book.

"Okay...but why are you writing everything down?" He asked, tilting his head to read my appointments.

"Because, I kinda get distracted in today's class and, got lost, so now I gotta do, extra research on my own." I said firmly, looking between forth my quill and my book, I was holding with one hand.

"You got distracted in a class?! You?!" Matthew said unbelievabin his own words. "That's not possible, am I in a parallel universe or something?" He asked sarcastically, making me release a sigh of annoyance, and unfocusing on my reading to look at him.