Getting out and dealing with the fall out

" Think about anything else" I tell myself .*Crack* "Anything else ..god this hurts!" I mumble to myself , too weak to scream out loud . *Crack*  . After the last whip lashing my body went limp . I came back around as I was being dragged back into the dungeons.  " This earth realmer is stubborn." one of my jailers commented . " Yes ,but he will break soon enough ." the other one replied . 

Once they opened the barred door into my cell they tossed me in hard , making me hit the floor with a solid thud .They shut and lock the door , leaving me to tend to my wounds till the next punishment . " How long have I been here , it seems like a lifetime." I think to myself . I drag myself to the pile of hay  in the corner of the cell and lay on it , trying to stay warm . 

Two weeks later 

I was being held down by my jailers as they sliced markings into my body , cutting designs and branding me as less then that of a outworlder . I struggled as much as I could , even with Kotal watching with a small smile at the expense of my pain . As they cut and tore my skin , I stared him down . My way of saying "I will not break !" . He simply turned and left the room . 

As I was tossed back into my cell , I just laid on the floor. I was in too much pain to move "Your will is so strong for being so young ." a disembodied spoke out . I attempted to look around to find the source ,but it was in vain . My pain overtook my curiosity  causing me to just not move . "You do not need to talk just listen , I am known as The One Being . I come to those whom I sense great power in , and in you F/n I sense unlocked power . I have chosen many to be my avatars through the centuries, granting them power and demanding they merge the realms so that I may be whole once again .  Now it seems clear that rulers that dominate  with an iron fist are not or have ever been the answer . To truly unite we need peace and unity among the realms ." It explained , I listened intently  nodding every so often. 

"Tell me young one , if you were given power how would you wield it  ?" the voice asked , I took a minute to think " First I would be selfish and defeat Kotal Kahn , Then I would go home and protect earth realm ." I say truthfully ,It stayed silent for a time until the voice started back up again " If I would give you power , would you be  just and kind and always protect those in need ?" it asked , I nodded in response. Suddenly a light formed around my body  , little shocks of black lightning emitted from the light and as quickly as it started ,it stopped . 

I slowly get up slowly , only now realizing my wounds are healed " I have given you the power of the Oni, you will have the strength, martial knowledge , speed , and magic of the demonic Oni. You will still be in control and will adapt to these new found abilities over time, but you will still have their urges , only your will can control them  . Now leave this place and one of my most trusted allies will meet you outside the castle grounds ." Then the voice was silenced , I took a minute and looked down at my hands and body ." I feel different but ...look the same ." I thought to myself . I turn to the cell door and with one solid front kick it busted open . I looked at it in amazement " Holy shit !" I think to myself . 

 I move down the hallway quietly but effortlessly. I come upon a room with my jailers in it , they are whipping a woman who looks almost pure white from head to toe