Back where I started

As we walked through the portal our command center came into view . As soon as it closed I took a breath of relief ." You ok F/n ?" Skarlet asked , I nodded " Just happy to be ba-" I was cut off by a blue blur and hugged tightly . " Stryker *gasp * I *gasp* can't*gasp * breathe." I gasp out . He pulled back and started to look me over " You hurt , where are you hurt . Did the outworlders touch you , where did they touch you F/n!" he shouted playfully , Cassie and I began to laugh as Skarlet stared  concerned " A..are you people ok ?" she asked . 

After the small reunion Sonya came forward and asked for a debriefing . I went up to her and explained everything . How Rain was behind the assassination attempts and that Kotal was just the scape goat , How I befriended the Shokan and  they allied themselves with earth realm , how Skarlet is stuck with me and how the amulet was used and how it was dangerous. 

As we walked and talked I ordered Skarlet to stay outside. As Sonya and I walked into the command tent and were finally alone . I handed her the amulet ,She just looked at me " Where did you get that , did Mileena give it to you ?" she asked , I looked away avoiding her gaze " F/N!" she shouted and I broke " Ok ok ok so I stole it and I get how that's bad but ...Mileena may be ...confused about herself right now , the only thing she knows is that that amulet is what can kill Kotal . If there is even a small chance that she would use it on him who knows if she would use it again . Sooooo to protect everyone I ...Stole it ..."  

She gave me a motherly glare " You know Mileen-" She was cut off by shouting . " WHERE IS F/N ,I NEED TO HAVE A WORD!!" We both heard a familiar and very angry voice . I look at Sonya " If I ask you to hide me ....would you ?" I asked , she shook her head " Go clean up your mess ." she said with and annoyed tone . 

I walk outside to see Mileena looking for me , I look at Skarlet " If she tries to kill me , are you gonna protect me ?" I asked , she gave a small smirk " It is possible , but do you deserve to be killed ?" she asked back , I stay quiet and she nods " I thought so ." she said smugly . 

When Mileena saw me she stormed up to me and pushed her finger on my chest . " You thief , you stole it now give it back !" she shouted , I shrugged " But ...I don't wanna ." I said playfully , she slapped my face " Why would you steal from me !" she asked angerly . I sighed " Because you are  too emotional   about Rain and Kotal having the throne , It only takes one lapse in thought for you to use it and it would kill you . " I told her bluntly , she growled " The politics of outworld are no concern of yours earth realmer !" , " I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE YOU  STUBBORN ASS!!" I finally shouted back. This caused her to reel back slightly " Why do you care. " she said in a sorry tone  , " Mileena that...I don't know ok , But I do know the power is enticing and it can draw you in . Please let us keep it for safe keeping . " I almost beg. 

She doesn't say anything , she only looks into my eyes . Trying to see if I am manipulating  her  her like Rain did , when she saw no signs of it she gave me a nod  and walked away hoping into the portal to leave . Once she was gone Skarlet placed her hand on my shoulder reassuringly " You did the level headed thing , the right thing F/n . " she said in a kind voice . I just looked at the ground and began to think " Was it really my place , I'm just a guy from earth . Sorcerers and magic is above my comprehension, and the governing system over there is kill or be killed . Maybe she should of kept the damn thing ." 

Two weeks later 

After resting for a few weeks I was chosen to go and look into thefts from a weapons cash for the Special Forces . " Fitting , send a thief to check on theft ." I thought to myself . I was brought back to reality by a slap to the arm . I shook myself out of it and saw Skarlet staring at me . " What?" I asked  , "You were thinking  something stupid ." she said , I shook my head " I was not . " I said not sure of how she can tell . She rolled her eyes " Liar , now focus we are here ." she said . 

As we landed at the warehouse We both jumped out and went to check it out , she came up behind me and nicked my arm drawing a small amount of blood . I stopped and looked at her " Ow ya dick ." , she smiled slightly " It's to track you during missions , and don't be such a baby ." 

After that was sorted we went in to check on the weapons . Once inside we looked around " Nothing seems stolen , or even tampered with ." I said loud enough for Skarlet to hear , Suddenly I hear  male laughing , I turn and got to check and am met with Kano from the Kotal kahn ambush holding a knife to Skarlet's throat . " Stay  right there  lover boy or this lass is gonna get another hole to talk out of . " she said in a grimy tone , I hold up my hands " Ok , I'll do whatever you want  just , please let her go ." I say pleading , she laughs at me " We will see about that , it depends on your cooperating with us ." as he says that  a group of men walk out of the cracks like a swarm of rats . 

" Ok ...what would drive him to let her go, think what does he want." I think right before getting an Idea . " Kano , I have a business proposal for you ." I say confidently. He looks at me " Sorry mate , but you couldn't afford me ." he said smugly . I smile " What about Kotal Kahn ?" I ask , he perks up  " Sorry but unless you have something he wants , that ship has set sail for me mate ." he explained , I shook my head " I have something he wants , and if you let her go right now I will give it to you . That's the price , her being set free right now ." I say haggling with him , he seems to think about it for a moment and then hits Skarlet on the head knocking her out . " Ok we have a deal ." he handed her to a man and told him to put her on the helicopter and send her back to camp .  I watch as she leaves and the copter takes off and leaves my sight . 

He walks over to me and smiled at me " Well what is it ?" he asked , " Me ,I was one of the ones who was involed in the ambush on him , and I took the Shokan's as allies for earth realm . " I explained  . Kano smiled " That might just do it, Let's set up a meeting and see how it goes . " he said as he knocked the back of my head , making me black out .   

Time skip 

I begin to come too and groan from the massive headache I have , I try to reach my head but I am bound by chains . I try to look around but soon realize my head has a black bag over it . After hours of silence I hear a metal door open and some locks being undone , I am then yanked up and dragged along .

I only hear murmurs and muffled voices , I try to take steps but I can't seem to get my balance. After a few more minutes I was shoved to my knees and the bag was ripped off of my head . I was blinded from the sunlight , then when my eyes adjusted   I came face to face with Kotal Kahn . " Oh Fuck, this was sooner then I thought ." I think to myself . 

"This is him Kotal Kahn , the one who you have been looking for . I delivered like I promised , does this mean we are square ?" Kano says with hopefulness in his voice . Kotal nodded and waved Kano away , Kano then turned to me before he left " Sucks to be you kid , nice knowing ya ." . Kotal stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my hair , Pulling me up to his level "Thought you could get away human , how ignorant  you earth realmers  are. " He says as he slams my head on to the ground " Bow to me !" he shouts  as he pressed my head to the ground . "FUCK YOU YOU JOLLY GREEN GIANT DICKHEAD!" I shout in response. 

He growled " Your insolence will not be tolerated human ." He raised his massive hand and slapped me across the room causing me to hit the wall with a loud thud . The air was knocked out of my lungs as I tried to gasp for air . He stormed over to me and kicked me against the wall over and over again . When he stopped he grabbed my hair again and pulled me back up to his eyeline . " Will you bow to me now !?" he shouted , I looked into his eyes and spit on his face . " No fucking way ." I say gasping still . 

He then threw me with all of his strength back across the room , he came up on me and began punching my face and chest until he was winded . My face swollen and bleeding , my body broken and beaten . He took his foot and stomped on my legs causing them to be shattered under his forceful strikes . 

 He turned to one of the guards and motioned him to grab me , as he picked me up I was barely holding on to  consciousness and was taken in front of Kotal  " I'm not one for torturing , but I will make an example of you Earth realmer . " Kotal said before he punched me one last time effectivly knocking me out .