//Cliche right..?//

Start from the beginning

"Heya error! Its time for you to eat! And don't try anything funny, there are cameras everywhere in this room." Blue set the trey by me as he quickly unlocked the chains restraining my hands so i could eat peacefully.

I looked up at him with a dull look.

"What do i do with this?" I asked pointing at the trey.

"Uhhhhh eat them..?" Blue replied as he took a step back with a confused look on his face.

"I don't eat."

".....what..?"

Blue looked so confused, he just stared at me like i was crazy.

"I haven't eaten in century's, i have no need to consume food." i raised a bone brow at why blue was overreacting.

"Well, try it! You might like it!" Blue stated happily, striking a pose.

"Ugh, fine." I shoved a piece of fruit in my mouth, it was red and triangular shaped, it had lots of small holes in its skin, its juices ran down my throat and my 5 tongues worked the whole thing down.

"U-uhhh, error your not supposed to eat the stem..." Wait,,

"Whats a stem?"
-------------
<3rd POV>

Blue was astonished. The destroyer of worlds, had no idea what a stem was...?

"Well, a stems the green part of the strawberry you just ate!" Error ate another strawberry, this time using no hands, just 2 of his tongues as he lifted the trey up to his face.
He ate the whole trey of fruits and veggies in seconds.

"U-uhhhhh,,,," blue fell to the floor.

"Huh, he fainted. Haha, couldn't be me." Error looked towards a camera.

"Bring me more of those 'strawberries' or swap gets it!" Error demanded, he pulled blue into his strings and pulled him close.
This woke blue.

<blues POV>
W-what?! The magnificent sans was being held in the destroyers lap! His strings around my neck and his left arm around my waist, his hot breath hit my face as i flushed a bright blue.

I heard shuffling from behind the door as dream burst through the door.

"Error! Unhand blue!!" Error scowled as his grip tightened on me. I turned my head towards dream as i flushed more, me turning my head caused errors breath to hit my neck, it felt weird. I squirmed trying to get away but he pulled me closer.

"Bring me the strawberries and no one gets hurt." Me and dream were dumbfounded.
All of this for some strawberries?!
The destroyer was definitely something else!
--------------------
<Errors POV>
I held the swap sans close as dream retreated. He better be getting me those strawberries or else i wont hesitate to kill off this sans, whether hes an original or not.
Dream came back with a try of strawberries, he set it next to me as i slowly released blue.
He stood up and held his neck, his face oddly flushed a bright teal. Huh, never knew skeletons could do that.
Dream and the swap sans left and locked the door as i finished up my strawberries. They were good! And thankfully blue and dream forgot to put back on my restraints for my hands. I sat there enjoying the peace as i searched the rest of my mouth for more taste of the strawberries.

They tasted sweet and juicy and to be completely honest i wanted more.

I sat there in the padded room until i heard more footsteps,