-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄🙄-

Start from the beginning

"Actually, You know what Von ?! I shouldn't have to explain myself to you...I'm grown and I shouldn't have to sneak out.." I argued,

He didn't say anything.

"You quiet now right ? Oh okay. Gmfu" I said, annoyed, and putting my purse down,

"I suggest you don't say no more" he said, annoyed, but unbothered at the same time.

"Why ?... you gonna yell at me ? What you gonna do Von ?" I said crossing my arms, "why ? Why do you have a problem with me going out... and doing what I wanna do ?" I questioned.

"BECAUSE Kimani . People always watching. WHAT YOU DID TO JESSICA OUT THERE, IS PROBABLY ALREADY ON THE SHADEROOM. Not only that, but I BE HEARING SHIT." He said,

"Hearing what ?!"

"people stay out to get you. You remember yo ex EMMANUEL? Yes, HIS NIGGAS COMING BACK FOR YOU, AND SO ARE OTHER PEOPLE. I'm tryna protect yo dumbass. And you worry about everything. All you wanna do is go out. Just chill" He said.

I feel like we're being dramatic.

"Okay. I'm gonna stop arguing, because I'm grown now, and I'm mature so let me act like it. Goodnight Von, I'm going to bed-" I started, lowly. Annoyed, and tired. Also slightly drunk.

"Nah-HELL NAH. Ima still fuck you up for lying to me though." He said,

"What you finna do Von ? Hit me ?!" I questioned, and he slowly approached me... making me back up more and more.

"Von- it was the alcohol Bae !" I whined, as he ate me out

"Girl if you don't stfu. Ama sleep" he said, making me pout. He held my legs up, and I had no way to stop him. I'm finna go crazy 👩🏾‍🦯. Then my legs started shaking and I pushed his head, but he wouldn't move...

He finally got up, and my legs were about numb. I exhaled, and Von opened my legs again. And took off his pants... so you already know what's going on.