I snap out of it when I heat chuckling from behind me. I quickly turn around to see Mischiefs witch friends laughing to herself shaking her head. "What do you think your laughing at then?" I question narrowing my eyes at her. She looks up at me "Oh nothing, just something on my phone thats all." She says before going back to her phone.

Lucy POV:
'I should tell them what their mother has planned. But as long as M isn't involved I am just gonna let this play out. They have lived this long I know they wont die, but I will enjoy seeing these events unfold. Looks like the nogitsune has influenced me after all. I am a sucker for chaos.'

Mischiefs POV:

Klaus, Kol and I walk into the bar before looking around. I point at the hunter and some girl before Klaus smirks and starts walking over. "Wait. You think the killer is a— a vampire?" He questions. "There are no other suspects. Its the obvious conclusion." The girl responds.

I tilt my head slightly but before I can speak up Klaus speaks up "Oh come on, now. Lets not go blaming the new family in town..." Klaus starts before he and Kol go sit infront of the hunter whereas I sit on the other side of his lady friend, they haven't noticed me yet. This should be fun. "Just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large."

Klaus smirks as the hunters face falls. "Me, My brother and Brother in-law are just here to let of some steam. Right, Kol?" Klaus finishes. Alaric looks confused at the mention of me but before he can question it Kol speaks up, "Right." He answers staring right at Alarics friend. "Mischief?" Klaus questions looking over at me causing the hunter and his little date to quickly turn around and jump back at the sight of me, I smirk at their reactions. "Absolutely" I answer Klaus's question before ordering myself a drink.

"Who the hell are you?" Alaric directs the question at me while sharing an uneasy look with the girl. I down my drink before responding, "Mieczyslaw Petrova, The only Non-Mikaelson original. And Rebekah's fiancé." I answer. He looks at me shocked before grabbing his dates hand before swiftly exiting the grill, before he reaches the door I can see him reach for his phone, no doubt to call the Scooby-Squad, well thats what Lucys calling them.

After I had a drink with Klaus and Kol, Rebekah called me to help her scare the little doppelgänger and find out what shes up to, I of course agreed, I wanted to find out what the big deal was with this girl who resembles my sister.

Im currently waiting im some sort of tunnel system waiting for Elena when I see her run past me before getting stopped by Beks. "Going somewhere?" She questions, "What are you doing here?" Elena questions slowly backing away. "Not much. Unless you try to run... in which case I get to kill you." Beks answered

"Now, now Beks. Lets not get ahead of ourselves." I finally speak up revealing myself. Elena quickly turns around to face me with a face filled with confusion and fear. "Who are you?" She asks

"Mieczyslaw Petrova, Original vampire and Rebekahs soon to be husband." I answer. She looks shocked before going to speak up again. "I'm sorry wha-" before she can finish I speed towards her and pin her against a wall. "Ah, ah, ahh. Its my turn for questions now, I am the brother if the the original doppelgänger Tatia, she was beautiful and kind. I've briefly encountered the 2nd Katerina, she is fierce, manipulative and very intelligent. But what I want to know, is whats so special about Elena Gilbert." I finish before staring right at her, I can see the fear in her eyes. I look at Rebekah to see her looking at me with happiness and hints of lust, I shake my head smiling before going back to glaring at elena.