Chapter 4

~Half Moon POV~

I purred looking at my kits who were play fighting. They had opened their eyes a day ago. Mintkit Who Grows Under The Tree had mint colored eyes. Her brother, Violetkit That Shines Under The Moon, had violet eyes. Both kits had actually uncommon eye colors. Normally you'd have brown, blue, or dark green. Either way I was proud of them. Just then, Jayfeather walked in carrying a mouse. 

"OoOoo! What's that??" squeaked Mintkit.

Violetkit sat starring at the prey with wide eyes, then calmed down and said"I assume that's a mouse, father informed me about it."

"Smarty pants!" exclaimed Mintkit tackling her brother. 

Jayfeather dropped the prey at my paws, "Eat up, you need your strength."

"Id there sompthing wrong?" I asked between pawfulls of mouse.

Jayfeather purred a bit before sighing, his eyes glittering with worry. "B-bluestar came when you just gave birth to those two furballs" he started,"She came with a prophecy 'Your kits will become great heros and save many cats from a darkness that is building' I just don't know what to think of it." 

I sat there, sure in my life time I faced a lot of prophecy's but I always thought my kits would be safe in Star Clan, eventually sent down to live a real life but you know, WHEN THEY AREN'T SO LITTLE! 

"Me either... how can such a big responsibility be put on my little darlings basically right when they are born?" I stumbled on my own words, thinking what I should say to comfort my mate and as well as myself.

~Unknown POV~ 

"Hmmm well seems like most of StAr CLaN is holly so this plan might not work.."

I scoffed, "As long as you do your plan we won't have trouble, got that?"

"Sure"

"Good, now go train Briarlight, we have some work to be done.."

~Firestar POV~ 

Suspicious, I thought to myself. Briarlight is missing a lot... maybe I should search for her? No, I trust her. I'll just talk to her when I see her. Oh- there she is!

"Hello Briarlight, where have you been, you've gone missing a lot."

"O-ooh, is that so? We-ll I've been urm...- VISTING JAYFEATHER AND HALF MOON'S KITS! Yeah, totally."

"Uhh, ok... have a nice day?"

____________________________________________________________

Hey :D Guess who got writers block for a bit of time?! Anyway, I finally updated! *insert dora music* We DId iT! wE diD iT! 

Thanks for reading :) 

-JayxHalf