"He slow as fuck gang, always trying to push somebody's buttons." He added.

"Just keep his ass in check ." I don't play about mine .

"I got you slime" We back at the penthouse. Just enjoy. Shiesty said as he hopped out the car.

The music got louder the closer we reached the top floor.

Hoes were everywhere, waiting to have the chance with someone if they could.

"Von" I heard someone shout my name.

I looked over the crowed as I saw Asia.

How the Fuck did she beat us here? And how did she know were the party was? I thought to myself.

Before I could walk away, she stood in front of me with two drinks in her hand

"I'm sorry about earlier." She said loudly over the music.

"Yeah, whatever" I said walking away from her down the hall.

I walked inside the room where I would be sleeping, attempting to shut the door behind me as something was caught in its way.

I looked up as Aisa stood in front of the door.

"Don't be like that, I made you a drink and you know I'm the best at it." She said

"I said I was sorry, I promise I won't try to come onto you." I respect your wishes. She said.

I glanced at her hardly, as I opened the door.

She shut the door behind her and placed a cut into my hand.

I quickly drank the Hennessy placing the cup back into her hand.

"Now we don't have anything to talk about." I said.

"Von why you always being so stubborn." She said.

I'm not. I said.

My hand held onto the wall as I started to feel light headed.

"You good?" She asked.

"Yeah, Im straight" just feel a little light headed. I said.

"Let me help you to the bed" she offered as she grabbed my hand and laid me back onto the bed.

She jumped on my top of me as I roll her off but my body felt too weak.

"What the Fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"I need you" I need to feel you. I know you want it to, just relax. She said.

"I couldn't move as I tried to fight the feeling of pleasure."

"BOOM!" was all I heard as I opened my eyes widely.

"Who the Fuck is shooting ?" I thought to myself as I tried to set up but someone was holding me down

I looked down as Asia was laid in my arms. I pushed her off of me as she rolled into the floor.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you?" She screamed.

I jumped out the bed as I covered her mouth as I heard Nicki's and Jasmine's voice.

"What the Fuck, they actually came?" Asia said softly.

"What the Fuck did you give me last night?" I asked.

"You enjoyed yourself" that's all you need to know. She said.

"I could fucking kill you."

"But you aren't." She said.

"Von!" I heard a voice say.

"You better hide before we both die." I said truthfully.

She ran inside the bathroom as I laid back in bed.

I heard the door creep open as I shut my eyes.

"Gang shut the door, letting in all that light." I said in my attempted sleepy voice.

"Which one of those crazy hoes done found out where y'all Niggas at?" I added.

"Yours." Jasmine said happily.

"I quickly jumped up, as if I was surprised." Truth be told, I knew it was them the whole time.

"Jas your crazy as really came?" I yelled.

" I should've known that was Nicki loud ass."

"If you knew it was me why didn't you come out?" Jasmine asked.

My head jerked to the side as I heard moving inside the bathroom.

"If she didn't want to die she better be quite." I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here? And where the Fuck my kids at?" I asked changing the subject.

"Your kids?" She questioned.

"Why does it smell like perfume in here?" She asked looking around .

Because you walked in here gang. Why you always think somebody cheating? I asked

"Because your ass always getting caught up in some dumb shit." I thought to myself.

"Why the Fuck were you with Asia last night?" She asked.

"Jas, you know I was in the studio." She just happened to be there.

"Shit and that was the truth." I hated when she asked like a million questions trying to make me crack under pressure. If I wasn't careful that Shit would work I thought to myself.

"I'm not dumb." She said.

"Yeah, I know you just came down here to see me." I said happily.

You know I don't be fucking these hoes anymore. I said.

"At least I was trying to keep it that way, ion even know what the fuck really happened last night." I thought to myself.

My mind jumped towards the DNA results that I received earlier yesterday. I was going to wait until I saw her face to face, because that just isn't no shit you drop on people over the phone .

I grabbed the letter off the counter.... "here this came yesterday I said.

She glanced at the paper with a blank expression.