chapter 2: Prisonner

Start from the beginning

- "You are disgusting Taehyung. Human blood is just rotten and unsuitable blood considering the things they eat" -The younger sister said crossing her arms while looking at Lisa contemptuously.  Lisa frowned but didn't dare to speak yet.

- "Jennie, it is not because you do not like humans that you can judge if their blood is good or bad" -Taehyung looked at her with a mean smirk and Jennie growled like a beast again just like Taehyung but they got separated by Namjoon who raised his voice.

-"ENOUGH!"

Namjoon's voice sounded throughout the room silencing everyone.  He looked at his younger brother and sisters before looking at Jackson who was in front of him.  Jackson was thinking and finding a solution but his thoughts stopped when Namjoon hit the bars of the dungeon which almost made the whole cellar move.

- "You are very daring to settle in our property. Humans really know nothing but steal from others" - He said angrily and Lisa grimaced before speaking.

- "we didn't want to steal anything. We just wanted to spend the night here to admire the fireworks for the new year" -Lisa explained but Namjoon hit the cell once again.  Everyone fell silent and looked at Namjoon as he breathed angrily, he pinched the bridge of his nose then sighed and looked at Jackson.

- "I suppose you are the oldest here and you seem to be wise so I will speak directly to you!"  -Namjoon said while raising an eyebrow and Jackson listened intently while stepping in front to protect the others.  - "There are several ways to get rid of you without plunging into the delirium that gives human blood to us. We can burn you, bury you alive, throw you off the top of the cliff and many more but it's been a long time since  the vampires have stopped using the beast method! So come up with a deal! I'll listen to you and promise not to do anything fishy in return "

-"Big Brother!!"  -Jennie interposed, against the idea of ​​her older brother but Namjoon ignored her.

- "BUT ... the deal must be logical and more profitable for us than it is for you" -Namjoon said crossing his arms and Chaeyoung spoke.

- "what? But that's absurd, we ---"

- "No, Chaeyoung" -Jackson looked at her with a small smile.  - "Right now, I don't think we have too much of a choice"

Jackson sighed then put his hand under his chin, a habit he has had since childhood when he thinks.  What to do?  How to get out of this?  No ... how was he going to make sure his friends got away with it? So that his second family he cherishes so much can get away without danger?  Is there even a way?  What if it was a trap?  Vampires may look human, but they're still bloodthirsty animals.  Jackson had read something like this once.  The hunt.  And if Namjoon was going to let them go just to chase them after, it would be too hard for them, Jackson wouldn't be able to protect them all.

- "I will never do anything. I promise" -Namjoon repeated as if he had read Jackson's thoughts who looked at him for a moment before turning to the others and smiled slightly as if one could smile in such a situation,  everyone was a little confused for a moment until Jackson dropped his arms and stared at the floor, biting his lip.

- "Guys, I really hope you love me as much as I love you" -Jackson said sincerely and Lisa frowned and watched him look up at Namjoon who seemed to understand Jackson's advances because he started to open  the cell door.

- "what are you talking about hyung?"  -Jungkook asked and Lisa nodded as Jackson slowly let go of Rosé's hand who looked him up and down but Jackson didn't look at them.

- "If you are so scared that we will reveal your existence, don't worry. I have the perfect deal" -Jackson said and Namjoon smirked.  - "we who are here have been friends for a long time already and we love each other, I'm sure because this second family although they are stupid are faithful and kind people. So if you keep me here in hostage and you let them go I'm sure they won't say anything, if they say anything you can kill me on the spot, I won't oppose it "