Pilot pt4

The Baker House, 11:45

Olivia's POV

                 I had just woke still trying to comprehend what happened yesterday. Then I noticed that I was still on the phone with spencer. " good morning" I told him as I was trying to get out of my bed." Wassup" he said in his sleepy voice while washing his face. I'm not gon lie, but that's was sexy as hell. " well I'm bout to get ready so , ill see you later" I told him as he picked up his phone. " ight bet" he told me, and then the conversation was over. " ugh " I sighed.  ' there is no reason why a person should be that fine!!!" I said out loud not realizing that I was still on the phone with spencer. "Im sorry, can you repeat that, my ego didn't quite hear that" he told me as he saw the embarrassed look on my face. " What Do You Mean. im sorry but I was talking to the person on my tv." I said trying to convince him, but he knew I was lying. "  yea whatever, ill see you later." he told me, and before  I had the chance to rebuttal he hung up. After that I went to is contact and took a screenshot of how long were on the phone for, and TBH it made me smile. As I shook the butterflies out of my stomach, I exited my room and headed for the bathroom. Until I stopped as I saw Jordan come out dressed in a Red jacket And red hat with a green brim. 

       " Are you going to go get him dressed like that?" I asked Jordan in disbelief. " Yes, why." he said confused.  " I really advise you to change." I told my twin as I led him back to his room then shut the door. after that I went to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth and did my hair. then I went and got dressed while playing my pop smoke vinyl. I didn't plan on hanging with my brothers friends but spencer was gonna be here so I threw on something cute and comfy.

 I didn't plan on hanging with my brothers friends but spencer was gonna be here so I threw on something cute and comfy

Outfit

Hair

                  As I finished getting dressed, I did a little light make up and I made my way down stairs. When I got down downstairs I greeted the ladies in the kitchen and made myself a little bowl of fruit. Then I started talking about how my mom cant cook as a joke and then finally Jordan and spencer came in. "oh there you boys are." My mom said to spencer and Jordan. "you must be spencer." she continued. " oh, yes ma'am." spencer said as he went for a handshake but my mom hugged him instead, while he looked at me awkwardly. " I am so happy to finally meet you. You're all Billy's been talking about lately, Isn't that right kids?" my mom said. " yeah" me and Jordan said " and we can't forget about Olivia." Jordan says embarrassing me. " Man, Shut up, At least I'm not the one going out here dressed like a bloods poster boy, pulling up in a red car with a black and red jacket, listening to Old school rap when you know that SZA is your favorite artist. " I told Jordan as I shocked spencer and everybody else. " and please tell me that you didn't were that red hat with the green brim." I asked Jordan as his silence told it all. " Oh god." I said as I was embarrassed for my twin. as I started to clean up my food. " I have a question, though and I want you to be honest" my mom said to spencer. " careful, she's a crier" I told spencer as he let out a little chuckle and I smiled. " I am making  my famous Gazpacho tonight, and I need to know a few things. Do you have any food allergies, dairy, gluten, your not paleo are you?" my mom asked spencer." No ma'am. When I comes to food, the only thing I am is hungry." spencer told my mom,making me chuckle. " You know that's funny because that's liv's motto too." Jordan said, still trying to embarrass me. " first off, it's not a motto, its a mentality. An second of all, I advise you to stop coming for me before I expose you too. how bout that." I told Jordan, making my mom and spencer laugh at our sibling beef. " Ok, were gonna hit it mom." Jordan said trying to escape." just like how you let Sarah hit it." I said to Jordan jokingly as I ran to get up the stairs. " shut up!" he yelled to me. " you first." yelled back.

Bakers Pool, 1:10

Spencer's POV

                         As im laying on the floaty I can't help but think about Olivia and how I'm finally getting my shot at greatness. As I got tired of being in the pool I went to sit on the edge of it and that's when Layla come over and started talking. "Hey" she said to me. "hey what's up?" I said back to her. " So, you come here often?" she asked me. "every Wednesday after the club." I said jokingly. " I suppose you got a place like this right?" I asked. " yeah its kinda like this" she said. " do you live close?" I asked her. " yeah I'm just down the street there." she stated." bigger?" I asked her. " I mean, I- you know I don't really compare. Its not the size that matters." Layla said trying to be humble. We kept talking until I saw Olivia come downstairs. " hey it was nice talking to you" I told Layla. " yeah, you too" she said as I made my way to Olivia.

        " Hey Ms. Baker" I said greeting Olivia as she smiled. " Well Hello Mr. James." she said in a accent. " How come your not hanging with us. You know, a brother is starting to get bored." I said trying to convince the pretty girl standing beside me. " well you were just talking to Layla, so you cant be that bored." she told me." that might be true, but I wanna talk to you now." I said to Olivia, innocently trying to flirt with her. " I'm sorry, but did you just call me a last resort?" she asked me in a serious tone, as I looked at her feeling guilty. " Dude I'm just joking, You should've seen your face!!" Olivia told me as we both laughed. " It's okay though, im used to be everybody's last resort, soo its cool." Olivia told me with a smile on her face but she was serious. " Damn." I told her, not really knowing what to say." how about we hang for the rest of the day." I suggested, trying to spend time with her." If you think I'm going out there, then you wrong." She said trying to decline my offer. " ok then we can hang in here, Plus ive been watching this movie on Netflix that I promised my brother I would watch." I said giving her a second option." So like a Netflix and chill?" she asked me. " yea basically." I said. " So are you down or what." I asked her just for clarification." yea I guess I'm down, but your not sitting anywhere in my room until you get that chlorine of you." she told me. "Yes ma'am." I said back to her." ill show you were the shower is." She said to me as we went up stairs and entered her room. " you room is dope." I said complementing her décor. " thanks I tried my best." she said being humble. " so if you walk through this door here's the bathroom." she said leading my in there , then she passed me a towel, washcloth, and bar of soap. " And when your finished we can watch the movie." she told me. " ight thank  you." I said respectfully. " No problem."

                        As I was in the shower all I could think about was olivia and if our friendship could become something more. As I continued thinking about her, I stared to get aroused. Then Layla popped into my head and now I was thinking about the both of them. I was deep in my thoughts until I heard a knock at the door. " Aye spence, are you okay? you been I there longer than I normally be." she asked jokingly but concerned. " yea I'm good, I'm getting out now." I told her  as she said something but I couldn't hear it. As I stepped out of the shower the door open ,and Olivia walked in and quickly looked me up and down with her jaw dropped as she saw me hard,wet and naked. " OMG!! I am sooo sorry." she told me as she closed her eyes quickly and I grabbed my towel fast. " I only came in hear because I couldn't hear what you were saying."  She told me as I saw the look of embarrassment on her face." Its okay, honestly." I told Olivia, trying to calm her down. " No it's not, this was a whole violation of privacy." She said still panicking, Tbh it was cute I thought as I walked up to her uncovering her eyes. " Liv its okay." I insisted as I'm looking into her eyes while holding her hands. " now can you please let me change so we can chill." I told her trying to lighten her mood. " I will." She said quickly walking out of the bathroom and closing the door. 

                                              I chuckled act the fact that she panicked. But I wasn't really embarrassed because I know I got it like that. Then I noticed that I was still hard so I dried my body and put my clothes on but I stopped so I could handle business and get the horny out of my system. After that I put my briefs and grey sweatpants on and made my way to her room. When I entered she was gone but then she came out of the closet with just sweatpants and a bra on, and just as I got the horny out of me, It came back. (a/n: Did I mention the grey sweatpants?!). "My bad, I spilled juice all over my clothes." she told me as she put her sweatshirt on. " it's cool but why are you apologizing to me?" I said questioning her. Then she looked me up and down, then pointed to my print that was showing through my pants. Then I looked down and saw it. " I don't control what happens down there." I stated. " yea ok." She said not believing me. "You know what, I don't have to go back and forth with you on this, now where do I put the towel and stuff at?" I said jokingly." Just give it to me ill take it down stairs." she said as I objected. " I can take it down, and by the way you keep looking below my waist, I'm sure you can tell that my legs aint broke." I told her jokingly but serious. " Your not going anywhere until you learn how to put you friend down." she said as she took my towel and looked me up and down once more before leaving.

                              Then for the rest of the day we were in her room watching  Concrete Cowboy and talking about life. No we didn't do anything and as much as I wanted to, we just met and I don't want her to think that I'm a teenage boy who's always horny. But after that we ate then Olivia drove me home and then we were on facetime all night before falling asleep on the phone again.