I stood up and went up to him. He gave me two contracts.

"Alright. I'll be back."

As I was walking out from the department, I saw Zilly looked at me with an annoyed face.

What's her deal? This is the worst. That Charles should've picked Zilly with these contracts since they are seated closer.

I went to the meeting room of the advertisement. I knocked to the door and went in to the room.

As I went in, I saw Maria and Conrad on the meeting table with the advertising people.

My eyes enlarged and my heart skipped a beat when I saw them. What a surprise that they're here! Why are they here?

"Good timing, the marketing team has arrived. Please give me the contracts.", said the advertising head.

I gave the contracts to the advertising head and I was offered to sit. I sat beside the advertisement head and on the opposite side of the rectangular meeting table, Maria and Conrad is sitting in front of me with other 2 people I don't know. Maybe they're from their agency too.

I saw Maria was shocked too from the looks of it and it is the same with Conrad. Maria smiled at me and I smiled at her too.

"Well then, Dolly Corporation is thankful to have both of you in our new product campaign. Please sign the contracts."

The advertising head reached out the contracts to them.

While they're reading the contract, I suddenly thought that I have to talk to Conrad about the incident during lunch time. I should really pay for his laundry and I should sincerely apologize from what I did.

Should I just call him after work or should I call I do it now after this meeting? Can't decide!

They finished signing the contracts. Maria and Conrad gave their signed contracts to the advertising head.

Maria and Conrad stood up from their chairs and both of them shook the head's hand with Maria being the first one then followed by Conrad.

"Thank you for entrusting us with this job. We will do our best." Conrad said this with an enthusiastic tone.

The woman beside Maria and the Man beside Conrad also stood up from the chair and hand shaked with the head.

"We'll notify you with the recording and commercial shooting schedule as early as tomorrow. It will be sent by one of our advertising people to both you, the managers, Mr. Goto and Ms. Yukimasa."

"Yes. We'll anticipate it.", said the man beside Conrad. I'm guessing he is the manager of Conrad.

I also smiled at both of the managers.

"I can't believe you're working here at this company, Athena!" Maria said this enthusiastically.

The advertising head, sir Lee, looked surprised and said "You know each other?"

"Yes! We've become friends recently! It feels entrusting to work here since I have a friend working here."

She really considers me as her friend even though we've just met, huh? I feel warm and fuzzy all of the sudden.

"Oh, is that so? That's good news." Sir Lee looked at me and said "Good job, Ms. Athena. We're thankful that you've made them feel comfortable working with us."

I felt embarrassed and privileged at the same time. It's rare that I received such praises in my work, though I did not really work hard for this one.

"Ms. Athena, give them our products and guide them to their exit." Sir Lee then gave me the contracts.