ℱℴ𝓍 🥀🥀

Start from the beginning

And on the other side was another bed which could fit three people at max and it had the same structure and design as the bed Atsumu was on.

And on the spaces in between the beds were nightstands that had lamps on top the one on Atsumu's side was on and the other wasn't.

The wallpaper of the room was elegant and it's design wasn't too childish nor was it too adult-y it was just right. On the roof were illusions of stars by magic of course.

At the end of the bed was boxes to store books or toys in and there were walk in closets inside the room too. Once Atsumu was done observing every corner of the room from his bed he drifted off into sleep.

🦊🥀 POV

A gray haired child laid on his bed with tears brimming the corners of his eyes as  he remembered how he was separated from his twin.

(Flashback~)

The Kitsune clan was living their lives peacefully and ran through their day to day activities and jobs.

Two certain Kitsune Twins were playing a trick on their parents once again but were quickly caught by their multicolor haired neighbor who were basically family to them along with his husband.

The four and the twin's parents just laughed off the twin's antics and headed into the twin's house to eat lunch.

Once they were finished the twins went out to play.

"Thanks for keeping Atsumu and Osamu out of trouble Shinsuke, Ojiro-Kun." said the mom.

"Its not a problem, those two are like our children too." Ojiro smiled as he wrapped an arm around his husband's waist.

They continued to chat and laugh around while the twins were chasing each other all over the place.

Without them even noticing that it was already sunset so they headed back into the comfort of their homes.

The twins were tucked into their shared bed by their parents after they ate dinner and fell asleep with small smiles on their faces.

Osamu woke up at midnight cause of things being shattered and an odd smell and due to him sitting up the bed moved and Atsumu woke up right after.

With a glance at each other both of them simultaneously got up from bed and silently walked outside and downstairs to see their parents on the floor bathing in their own blood while Shinsuke and Ojiro are fighting what looked to be assassins Ojiro noticed the two's presence and signaled them to go out and run far away.

And that's what the two did, having been trained on using their powers the two transformed into their fox forms and quickly ran out the house but to their dismay there was a large group of assassins waiting for their friends to finish their jobs.

The assassins noticed them as soon as they got out and tried to grab them, the twins split ways and headed into different directions.

Osamu had went west while Atsumu went east and ever since then the twins were separated.

(Back to Present~)

It has been a month since then (Yes Atsumu has been running away for a month) and he wasn't even sure if his twin was alive..

Shinsuke and Ojiro found the gray haired twin shortly after they killed the remaining assassins but sadly they couldn't find Atsumu..

Osamu was tucked into bed by Shinsuke and Ojiro a few moments ago and left to sleep.

While Osamu stared at the door Shinsuke and Ojiro walked out of his tears flowed out his eyes and soaked into the pillow.

Osamu shifted his position and turned to the side to look at his open window, the curtains dancing with the gentle breeze without noticing his eyes fluttered close.