31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally

Start from the beginning

Jisung has been waiting seemingly. There's a certain dignity around Jisung dressed in suit and looking all serious in that posture.

"You're handsome." Jisung said shyly, giggling to hide his flushed cheeks, but fails miserably as he avoids to look at Minho and the other just pulled his cheeks to look at him.

And there goes the softness.

"You look gorgeous, too." The older whispered, Minho basked in the younger's beauty, his smooth porcelain skin contrasting the dark fabrics of the suit.

"Thanks, Bunny."

Minho smiled all satisfied seeing the gleam in Jisung's face and sat down. Jisung looked almighty when he arrived but obviously, very nervous.

Minho find it precious. They've gone out and had dinner more than a few times. Almost weekly, yet, jisung is still not used to it. He is a wreck around him.

Oh-

"You're wearing the earring." Jisung said with all the excitement he can muster.

"You too." Minho noticed it as well.

Jisung showed off the earring seeing, Minho's, they both saw it at a booth on the recent school event. Too bad that there's only one pair left and so they split it up. Wearing one of the piece each. It's a simple silver circle with a single diamond.

Minho's hair is slicked back, forehead showing with a wet look. He casually rolled up his sleeves a little bit when the appetizer came in and they ate.

Dear God.

They chatted casually, laughing wholeheartedly, shifting topics from one another with ease. Jisung makes it real comfortable and entertaining, he find it easy to listen and talk to him. Even if it almost seemed like a battle of wits at times. He never had to put his guard up against the younger. Or that's what Minho wanted to believe. He's naturally doubting but it's toned down whenever it's around this boy. He can make you feel trusting, like eating chocolate. Minho clinged to this warmth that Jisung exudes.

His whole being shattering at time when the younger came dragging his feet in a battered state. It has gone out of hand.  After a long time, Minho felt once again the anger that boiled down his core and he cannot bear, that he has nowhere to put into.

He didn't liked it. He despised it very much. He felt weak. And as deeper he got into the mess. The more he irked at seeing the investigation fold out.

Minho shrugged and looked at the how the beautiful figure in front of him, holds so much complexity that every move revolving around this man might make it look like you're playing a game of chess.

Terrifying.

It excited Minho as if it wasn't obvious at all.
Jisung surprisingly is reading into him well enough like their brains are hardwired. But lately, There needs to be clarifications to be made. Minho couldn't yet. He has somewhere to go.

Jisung laid his back quietly enjoying the scenery. They talked about the uniform thingy their "Dad" is currently hoping implement.

Lately the old man, dotes on the two as if they're both his sons, Jisung has been deprived of such attention, It made him all jittery and a blank slate at how the old man treats him. He has forgotten how that felt like.

Jisung knew that Mr. Lee already did his research. Jisung at first, thought if there are any hint of pity behind the old man's actions, he's always received such to the point he can sense even an inkling of it right under his nose.