Part 1

NAMJOON POV:

I came home and saw y/n with Hobi. Y/N was laughing with him and he was touching her thighs. I closed the door behind me making both of them to looked at me.

"You are already home?" Hobi asked
"Why? We're you about to do something what adults do?" I reply
"Joonie stop we were just talking that's all." Y/n said and I looked at her with my dark eyes.
"Sure that's why he was touching your thighs right?"
"Joonie-"
"Boss it's better if I will go. Bye Y/n." Hobi said and  cut Y/n off. He went to the door and oped them. Making me more angry.

"No stay here." I said and he looked at me
"What are you looking at? I'm your boss so you have to obey me so stay here!" I said making Hobi close the door and came back to us. I was his boss but best friend too.

"You-" I pointed on y/n "sit on the couch and strip and you-" I pointed on Hobi "sit on this chair right next to the couch."

Y/N widen her eyes and Hobi too.
"W-what?"
"GO ON THE F*CKING COUCH AND STRIP!" I yelled on Y/n because I was really angry on her. She had tears in her eyes. She just nodded and looked down. She slowly came to the couch and Hobi sit on the chair.

Y/N POV:

I sat on the couch and slowly took off my shirt. I looked at Joon he was watching me while he was removing his shirt.
"Cmon hurry up!" he yelled at me
"But Hobi is here and-"
"And? He was touching your thighs wasn't he?"
"Yes but it didn't mean anything to both of us so-"
"And this will mean nothing to him too he will just watch how I f*ck you that's all."

Namjoon saw that I wasn't doing anything so he came to me and took off my pants along with my panties and then he took off my bra. I immediately covered myself with my hands. I looked at Hobi who was looking at me. I felt so embarrassed.

"It's okay don't cover yourself I want to show him that only I can make you feel good." he smirked.
When I was about to say something he pushed his two fingers inside of me I yelled from the pain.

Some tears fell down my cheeks. He wasn't waiting for me to adjust he started thrusting in and out of me.
"Hoseok come here." Namjoon said and I stayed quiet. Hobi came to us and Namjoon said.
"Look how wet she is only because of my fingers."

I was a moaning mess under them. While Namjoon was f*cking me with his fingers I saw Hobi's boner.
Namjoon started to suck on my left nipple making me go crazy. I was moaning when Namjoon slapped my right thigh.
"Ahh it hurts." when I said that Namjoon slapped me again on the same spot. He stopped sucking on my nipple and looked down on my thigh.

He laughed at the red colour on my thigh from his slapping and started thrusting his fingers more faster then before. I rolled my eyes to the back. I arched my back and scratched the sofa with ma nails.

"You are going to c*m?" Namjoon said and laughed.
I didn't reply to him and c*m all over his fingers. Namjoon took off his fingers from me and kicked them clean. We then both look at Hobi who was watching us.

Namjoon smirked and put his d*ck inside of me I screamed from the instant pleasure. I saw how Hobi took out his member and started to j*rking off. Namjoon grabbed my hands and put them about my head. He started thrusting inside of me like there's no tomorrow.

"Ahh Namjoon F*CK!" I screamed and c*m all over his d*ck. He took his member out and grabbed my hair and put his d*ck in my mouth. He was now f*cking me in my mouth.
"Yeah just like that babygirl." he was pulling my hair that it started to hurt. I hit his thighs to signal him that I can't anymore.

"Just a little bit longer." I started gagging on his d*ck. He thrusted in me few times then c*m into my mouth. I felt his warm c*m slowly flow down my throat.
"Swallow it all." he command me and I obeyed.
I swallow everything of his c*m and lick his tip where was a little of c*m. We looked at Hobi who was j*rking his d*ck fast.

"Are you about to c*m?" Namjoon asked
"Y-yeah."
"Then come here" Hobi did as Namjoon said
"Make him c*m" I took Hobi's member in my hand and then in my mouth. I was sucking on his d*ck moving my head up and down. He grabbed my hairs and pulled them making me moan from the pain.

The vibration I give to him make his d*ck twitched in my mouth and I knew that he was close to his climax.
After few last ruhrust he came in my mouth.
"Ahh yes fuck Y/N."
Namjoon smirked at me and asked

"Do you think you can handle two d*cks inside of you?"