i have often prayed for an angel

Start from the beginning

Nodding eagerly, Harry turns to make his way to the bed, entrancing Louis with the sway of his hips and the gentle flap of the wings against his back. He had done the same earlier onstage but it's different, seeing it in private like this, knowing it was only for him to see. Louis swallows, mouth dry, as Harry beckons to him over his shoulder, giggling at Louis' stumped expression. He settles on his knees in front of the bed, waiting for Louis to join him.

Quickly, Louis does. Harry reaches out for his trousers the second he's within reach, hastily pulling them down to his knees so that his member is on display. Louis watches with hooded eyes as Harry's mouth seemingly waters, a whimper escaping him.

"Daddy," he whines, voice already growing high in pitch. "Can I? Please?"

"Of course angel," Louis whispers fondly, hand tangling in Harry's hair as he brushes it back. He loves Harry's long strands, maybe even more than Harry does himself. "You look so beautiful on your knees like that, so eager to suck my cock."

"Mhm," Harry hums, already licking at Louis' slit. He begins to suckle softly at the head, peering up at Louis with wide eyes. The angel wings stretch on either side of him, and it's so obscene, how filthy the act they're doing is in contrast to the white feathers adorning Harry's back. "Love your cock Daddy."

Setting to work, Harry starts to take Louis down, letting his throat open up to accommodate for his girth. He alternates between closing his eyes and looking up at Louis with glassy orbs, his lips leaving faint purple rings of colour over Louis' dick each time, then smearing them as his mouth glides back over his length.

"Come on babe, you can do better than that," Louis challenges as Harry takes his time to deepthroat. Also, Louis is not so sure he's going to last so long at this rate. "Show me how far you can gag on Daddy's cock."

At that, Harry moans, redoubling his effort as he takes Louis down further, until his nose is touching Louis' groin.

"There we go angel," Louis praises, holding Harry's head still as he begins to fuck up into his mouth. Harry settles back, eyes closing in gratification as he lets Louis take over. "Letting Daddy use your mouth for his own pleasure. Such a good boy, but you also made a mess of your lipstick, isn't that right?"

Harry hums, looking up at Louis with shiny pleading eyes.

"C'mere," Louis instructs, pulling out as he climbs on the bed. "Come sit on Daddy's lap while he fingers you open."

Harry's eager approval comes in the form of a moan. He slips off his panties—leaving the heels on—and then settles on Louis' lap, legs bracketing him on either side. Louis takes a moment to kiss him, mouth open and wet with the slide of their tongues, smearing the remnants of the lipstick all over their faces before he pulls away to reach for the stash of lube under the pillow. He slicks his fingers up, and then proceeds to run them along Harry's crack, ghosting over his hole.

"Daddy," Harry whines with the most adorable pout on his face. Louis can't help but kiss it. "Can you please—"

He cuts himself off with a keen as Louis finally slides two fingers in, slowly working him open by stretching them apart. Harry's making soft noises above him, rocking back on his fingers and jostling the feathers pinned to his back. It's a beautiful sight, especially with Harry's naturally cherubic looks; he looks like a literal angel. An angel that's being fucked, that is. Louis' most certainly going to hell for liking the idea so much.