'cause lately i've been craving more

Start from the beginning

Louis knew a fair amount sentences and sweet pet names by heart at this point. He had memorized his and Harry's favorites, or what sounded best while Harry was getting beard burn.

And that's where they are now.

It's Saturday afternoon, and they're on a much needed break from tour, and Harry's hands are tied above his head with a pink rope and Louis' head is buried between his thighs.

"Si beau, baby," Louis' voice was low and rough from his place between Harry's legs. His knees were bent and spread wide for Louis to stay between them.

Harry's head was thrown back against two pillows. His long, curly hair was sweaty and fanned out. His eyes were clenched shut as Louis varied between licking inside his pink, clenching hole and rubbing his currently thick facial hair up and down his smooth, shaved legs. His hands were tied with his favorite pink rope and his wrists were rubbing the back of his head from his position.

"Louis- fuck," Harry cried out from overhead. Louis couldn't look up as he began leaving a hickey on the inner part of Harry's thighs.

"Always so responsive," Louis said. His eyes flew open as he realized he went back to English suddenly. He wanted to please Harry so fucking bad and he just wanted to impress him.

"Mon chéri," Louis licked right over his hole immediately after he spoke, causing Harry to buck up and threaten to close his thighs around Louis' head, as his bondage prevented him from touching Louis.

But Louis had decided a long time ago that if he was honestly going to die being suffocated by Harry's beautiful thighs, it would be quite a privilege.

Louis glanced up, seeing Harry stare at him with wide, full-blown eyes. He felt himself blush as his confidence grew at the sight of Harry. Only he could wreck his boy like this. He dipped back down, letting his rough cheek skim over Harry's already red, bruised thighs. He was so beautiful.

"Si doux," Louis mumbled against his skin. "My baby is so beautiful."

"Louis-" Harry arched his back off the mattress, Louis saw his hands were nearly white with his attempt to restrain himself. His face was so fucked out but it was in clear, utter bliss.

"Shhh," Louis soothed, licking over a bruise he left on Harry's thigh. "Vous faites si bien."

Harry clenched his eyes shut again. "Please, your tongue, Lou," Harry whimpered. His thighs were completely trembling and Louis just loved watching him in this state.

"Want more of my tongue, darling?" Louis teased, this time, purposely speaking English. Harry opened his eyes in slight surprise, giving Louis another chance to lick once over his hole, making him gasp loudly.

"Do you want me to eat you out?" Louis purred. He focused his eyes directly on Harry, dying to see his delightful reaction.

Harry was freely panting. Louis could see little beads of sweat trailing down his pale face. "God, feels so good," he choked. "Your tongue does wonders, Lou. Fuck, I'm close."