Hvitserk's tenth cup.

Depuis le début

"You gotta speak louder Hvits..."

"Of course I remember!" He shouted. "Only one of the most humiliating night of my life, of course I remember [Y/N]!"

"How humiliating?" somehow, hearing him say that he was ashamed of himself and not angry at you made you feel better.

"Well, I liked you, then Ubbe hyped me up and, the moment I try something, you laughed, turned around and left."

"I didn't laugh!" 

"Yes you did."

He was smiling and so was you. 

"I may have chuckled... but I didn't laugh."

"Chuckle, laugh, whatever, it was humiliating."

"For me too."

He frowned, leaning back.

"I thought you were pulling a prank on me, I didn't want to admit that..." you shut yourself, looking to the floorboard. 

"Admit what?"

This conversation was excruciating, none of you wanting to say full sentence, horrified at the idea that the other didn't feel the same even if, after all this time, it was never the case. You went to fill your horn, taking his own and doing the same. You could feel his gaze at your neck, the idea sending shivers down your spin. You brought it to your lip but didn't drink it yet. 

"Skol." he said. 

He too put the cup to his lip but didn't drink. 

"Drink." you asked of him, almost scared to do it first.

"I drink only if you tell me what you were going to say."

"You know what I was going to say." and if he didn't, all the better. Admitting to Hvitserk that you liked him would only fill his ego and make him insufferable, him liking you back or not. Also, he had yet to debunk your claim that it was a prank so you would also not answer him.

"I know yes. But I want you to say it."

You taped your fingers to the side of the horn, contemplating how you could keep face. Meanwhile he was right there, eyeing you down, his hand palm down on the table while the other held the drink.

"I'm not here to be make fun of."

"Shut up..." he playfully said, shaking your arm with his hand. The way his fingers lingered on your skin for a second longer than needed sent firebolt in your belly.  "I would never make fun of you."

"You make fun of me all the time Hvitserk!"

"When?"

"Just this morning you laughed at me because you said I looked like I had been... how did you say it again? ah yes, like I had spent the night with a pig and a dog."

"That's because you were covered in hair and pig shit."

"Yes because I had just taken care of the horses and the pigs." you added, exasperated.

"Well I was only half wrong then!" he smirked.

"Like I told you, I'm not here to be made fun of."

you both laughed and when you straightened your head, your eyes met, the room getting silence. 

"I wasn't joking you know." 

"Well..." you weren't sure what to add now. His more serious tone made you anxious, the good kind. One that wanted so much to know if he would try again, you wanted him to try again. Then you would kiss him back and way more. "Like I said... I didn't want to admit that I liked you."

He got up and took your cup from your hand. Now with both hand full he smiled and threw them behind him, the liquid drooling all around the room. 

He grabbed your waist and, in the same motion, joined his lips to yours. Your mouth opening, the tongues mangling softly. He pushed you up on the table and you spread your legs, circling his body with your legs. 

One of your hand moved to his neck, forcing him to deepen his kiss onto you. Your breath got heavier, needing more of him. As if he read your thought, he worked one hand to the bottom of your dress, lifting it to your hip. His finger gripping tightly on your thighs. You approached your hips to his, thinking he would pull out his dick, which you ached for, to relieve you. 

Only he stopped kissing you. You gave him a confused look but all he did was smile cheekily and raise his eyebrows before going down on his knees. 

"What are you do...OH"

He kissed your clit right away, liking slowly at the entrance before going back to what you really needed. You threw your head back as he flipped his tongue on your clit quicker and quicker and... He pushed one of his finger inside you slowly and you moaned under your breath.

You couldn't see it, but, by the feel inside your thighs. you could tell he smiled, contempt with himself. He slid his finger in and out before putting one more. Your walls stretching slowly and the feel of his mouth on your clit had you nearly over the edge. Only it was when he took his other hand and pulled you closer to his face that you got to your breaking point. Needing all but two motions of his finger and tongue before cuming on him. 

Barely out of your orgasm, he got up and kissed you. This time he took off his shirt and then your dress. You helped him detach the lace of his pants and he dropped them quickly. Taking no time to get himself inside of you. 

The sensitivity of your parts mixed with the size of him had you rolling your eyes behind your lid and moaning into his ear. The groan he made as he enter was one of pure pleasure, the movement of his hips a little sloppy from the alcohol but he made out for it with his hand, one already working on making you cum another time. You had your arms wrapped around him, one to his neck. 

His breath as irregular as yours, he waited for you to say the words. "I'm going to..." before pushing into you deeper and emptying himself inside. His head on the curve of you neck, his mouth biting lightly on your skin.

You stayed connected this way for a long time, until both could breath normally. He took a step back and slowly pulled his pants back on, a smile plastered on his face. He pointed to you. "Careful, you're..."

you raised a finger. "Were you going to say that i'm spilling everwhere?" you scolded.

He laughed and nodded. 

"You're awful." you tried to look around for the dress he'd threw off.

"Am I?" he stood close once more, an eyebrow raise and that adorable smile of his. 

You licked your lips, ready to do it all over again, and again and again.