'What?" I asked.

"What was that?" Annie asked. I raised my eyebrow, still confused. "The convo with gang leader?"

"Oh that, nothing"I said looking back at my phone to see a missed phone call from Val. I'll just tell them tonight at dinner or something.

"Didn't look like nothing" Beth said and I swear this bitch just rolled her eyes at me, but I'm not gonna say anything, not now anyways.

"So what happened while I was outside?"

"They coming for the money tomorrow at 1pm at Beth's house" Ruby said, the anxiety lacing her words. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see my reminder to start driving over to the next club space if I wanted to make it on time.

"Shit, I gotta go" I said as I abruptly stood up.

"Seriously Em. Literally what could be more important than your life right now?" Beth said, anger lacing her words.

"My business, but I wouldn't you to understand" I snarked back at her, adding my signature smirk. Though before I could leave, Beth spoke up again.

"Meet us at my house once you are done" She added. I walked out of the diner and into my car. I started it up and sped down to the club. What the hell was I going to tell my friends about meeting Neck tattoo. There was no way they were going to let me off the hook without an explanation at the least. I just hope they aren't going to talk to me about it here, I don't need the stares from the club realtors.

I parked my car across from the club since there was no spaces up at the front. I spotted Jay's, Tobias's, and Val's car, but not Marine's. Though she probably came over with Tobias, I rolled my eyes at the sight of his car. I was just a few minutes late, but nothing too bad. I entered the building and looked around for my group and spot them by he bar counter and Jay did the same, so he waved me over. They turned their heads forward me, as I made my way towards them.

"What have I missed" I questioned as I looked over everyone and then the realtor.

'Well, the space isn't the best. From the pictures and the description I seen and shown you, it doesn't live up to the expectations we have. I say we leave it" The realtor finished.

My eyebrows furrowed and I started to talk "So, why didn't anyone call me and tell me to not bother coming since it wasn't worth the money. I could've saved some time."

Marine spoke up "It was still worth the look, at least you know how it looks in person." I started to walk towards the door and the moment I exited the building, I felt someone turn me around to face my friends.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Tobias asked. I raised my eyebrow in question, confused at what he was insinuating. "The called off deal about the six mile club space? Ring a bell?"

"Oh right, we'll talk about it tonight" I said, not wanting to do this right now.

"That's not good enough" It was Marine talking this time.

"What does that mean?" I questioned.

"Well you can't keep us in the dark when we are all going to be affected by this" She stated, firmly and might I say with a boost of confidence.

"I'm not keeping you in the dark" I answered back, taking a step closer "I  have shit to do and I'll be able to explain it better when I have time, so just come to my room tonight for a quick meeting." I turned and marched over to my car. I pressed on the ignition button and gave my friends a look before pulling out of the street. I was just tired and not in the mood for a fucking confrontation. Like hell they were going to be affected by this. I was the one who leaded while they still were getting their fucking money, so last time I checked they weren't going to die from this.