Part 1

On the San Francisco news broadcast at 6:34 p.m., on Wednesday said "there is a meteor shower scheduled to be near the San Francisco at 10:00 p.m. tonight, so please be on the lookout." Jill Anderson. The mother of the Anderson family, who was sitting on the couch watching TV, said "Hm, close to us, hope it doesn't hit us."

"Is she ready?" asked Bill Anderson, Jill's husband, who was standing up, putting his coat on, ready to walk out the door. "I don't know," replied Jill. "Riley! Are you ready?!" continued Jill, calling their daughter Riley Anderson, who was getting ready for a hockey game at 7:00. "Coming!" answered Riley, calling back. In the next minute, the young blonde cutie opened the door to her room, closed it, and came running down the stairs all dressed in her hockey uniform, ready to play. When she reached the kitchen, she asked her parents "Are you guys ready?" "Yes, let's go!" said Bill, who was ready and excited to see her daughter play hockey. Without anything else happening, the family went out the house, got into the car, and headed to the hockey rink.

Riley Anderson is a very cute young middle school girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 12 years old and is the leader of her hockey team. She has loved hockey with a passion ever since she lived in Minnesota. She had been living in San Francisco for a year since she almost ran away from home. She has been the captain of the hockey team of her school for a year, and tonight their team was up against a challenging competitive team from another school. When she arrived at the rink, her parents were telling her "Alright Riley, you got this! You ready?" "Yes, I got it, guys..." the young girl replied, somewhat embarrassed to go with her parents yelling.

Inside Riley's mind stood her five emotions – Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Anger, and Fear – ready to support Riley and control her mind too. "Alright everyone, who's ready for another hockey game?!" asked Joy, the glowing yellow emotion with eagerness and excitedness. "Yes, Joy." Said Sadness, the blue emotion with her naturally depressed voice. "Oh yeah, ready to beat those suckers up!" said Anger, the short red emotion with his naturally grumpy old man tone. "Uh-huh, those losers aren't gonna know what hit 'em!" said Disgust, the green emotion with her naturally arrogant voice. "Uh... yeah! Sure, Joy!" said Fear, the tall and skinny purple emotion said his naturally concerned and scaredy voice. After everyone said they were ready, Joy activated Riley with her in mind console to go on the hockey rink and prepare herself for the game. As Riley and her teammates got themselves in the ready position, the other team that they were competing against did the same, and the referee blew her whistle, and the hockey players set into action.

After a series of tremendously moving, swifting, and swerving on the rink by the sounds of ice skating, the extremely loud scrapping sounds. The game had been tight and heated until it got near the end and the other team started to pull away. Riley then at the very last minute rallied the team from behind and scored by one. Riley's team won the game!

Everyone on the grandstand supporting Riley's school started cheering like crazy. Everyone on Riley's team gathered around her and lifted her in the air yelling "Yay Riley!!!" Riley was feeling very happy and proud of herself and her team. She let out a big and excited smile as she looked at her team as they congratulated her.

Inside Riley's mind, the five emotions began happily cheering for Riley as well. "Woohoo!!!! We did it again everybody!!" Joy happily and excitedly said congratulating the other emotions. "Nice working with you, Joy!" the other emotions happily said back.

After the game, Riley went with her team to a restaurant to celebrate. They went to a local pizza restaurant, where they all had delicious pizza. They began discussing the meteor shower that scheduled to happen near their city tonight. "So before I came to the game tonight, I saw on the news that a meteor shower is gonna happen at 10:00 tonight!" one of the kids said to her fellow teammates. "Oh really? My parents saw that exact news tonight before I came too!" Riley mentioned. "I think a meteor might even hit us tonight too!" Another kid thought aloud the group, nearly shocking them. Inside Riley's mind, Fear exclaimed "Ah! A meteor that'll hit us! Are we gonna die?! Riley's too young to die!" "No you imbecile! It's probably not even gonna happen!" replied Anger in annoyance. "What?! No way! You're bluffing!" exclaimed Jordan, Riley's boyfriend, who joined them for dinner. "Not a really big one! Probably just a really small one!" replied the kid talking about the meteors. "Oh, okay! Woo! A small meteor! Much rather have that!" said Fear in relief.