I choose out some swade ankle boots with a cute little heel and remember when Emily practically forced me to buy them.

I grab my car keys wne my purse before heading straight to my car and driving there.

When I got there I just sat in the car waiting to see Derek before I went in or something.

I sat in my car for about 40 minutes, which flew by thanks to my awesome singing.

When I saw Derek make his way to the doors of the coffee store I jumped out of  the car and headed inside.

"I should've known it would be you." He says coming to my side. "Oh this is fun isn't it." I say pulling him to the till.

I order a latte and then look up at Derek. "Just a black coffee please." He says politely. After I pay I hand him his coffee and we head outside.

"Why did you want me to meet you here?" He asks before taking a sip of his coffee. "Im bored." I say shrugging and he looks at me confused.

"You wanted me to meet you because your bored?" He asks confused and I nod whilst taking a sip of my coffee. "Fucking Stilinski's man, you're all a pain in my ass." He says and I scoff and look up at him. "Thanks." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Im bored and im missing Phoenix okay?" I question and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Look, no one from when we were in highschool is here anymore except for you. Im so bored im going out of my mind. Stiles and my dad are hardly ever around and im bored. You're like the only person that I know, who is my age, that I can tolerate. So please please please can we like I don't know, what do you do for fun around here?" I ramble and Derek laughs.

"God you really haven't changed." He says and I roll my eyes before punching his shoulder lightly.

We sit down on a bench just drinking our coffee and it was nice to have someone who wasn't family related around me.

"So what have you been doing these past couple of years?" I ask curiously and he glares at me. "Alright sheesh." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey do you remember that time in Chemistry you were messing around with your friends and got us sent to the principles office." I say and he scoffs smugly. "I still remember the look on your face." Derek adds playfully.

"That was the day I started hating you." I say and he chuckles. "No it wasn't." He says making me roll my eyes.

"It definitely was." I say and he smiles cockily. "You always used to talk to me and were so bubbly." He says and I roll my eyes. "Only because you were my lab partner. If you weren't then I'd definitely have hated you." I say and fold my arms across my chest.

"Do you still play?" I ask him and he looks at me confused. "Basketball." I add remembering how cocky him and his friends used to be but also at how good Derek could play.

"I haven't played in ages." He says truthfully and my eyes widen. "What, come on you were the best player. How could you just stop playing?" I ask and he shrugs. "Things got manic." He says bluntly.

For another 20 minutes me and Derek sat on the bench talking about everything that happened in high school and I'd never admit, but I was having fun. So when it started to rain, I felt sad.

"Do you want to sit in my car with me?" I ask looking over to my car. "Uh. Sure." He says awkwardly before following me to my car.

We climb into the car and I put the heat on immediately.

At first it felt awkward so I put some music on. "This is awful." Derek says bluntly whilst looking out the window. "Hey this is good music." I say and turn the music up. "No, it's really not." He says and I scoff.

"You know, we're 22 not 16 anymore right?" Derek asks and I roll my eyes. "Obviously." I say sarcastically.

"Did you miss me whilst I was gone?" I ask Derek and he groans. "Does this mean you're back for good?" He asks and I shrug. "Haven't decided yet. But I'm staying around for a while. There seems to be something wrong with my brother." I say and he scoffs. "More like your whole family." He mutter and I punch his arm playfully.

"You really are mean, but I should've guessed you wouldn't of changed." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay fine but did you miss me?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "No." He says and my eyes widen and I burst out laughing. "Good because I didn't miss you either asshole." I say and he scoffs.

"Do you know what's going on with Stiles?" I ask him curiously. "Other then him being a hyperactive spaz?" Derek asks and I roll my eyes. "Yes." I say and he scoffs. "No clue." He says and I groan.

"Hey I heard what happened with your family. They finally found the person who did that. Well in case you don't know her funeral is today, if you wanna like spit on her grave or whatever. I can help you sneak past the guards." I say and Derek chuckles.

"Im not the bitter type." He says bluntly and I scoff this time. "Of course your not." I say.

Me and Derek sat talking for a while until I got a call from my dad.

N- hey dad.
D- Is Stiles with you? Or atleast rang you?
N- I haven't heard from Stiles since he left for school the morning.
D-uh okay.
N- why? Is everything alright?
D- he left when um he heard something over the scanner about the ambulance and then ran off. If you see him make sure he stays with you.
N- uh yeah okay, see you dad.
*call ends*

Derek looks out the window nervously before sighing. "Ive got to go. I'll see you later or something." Derek says and I nod. "Do you need a lift or something?" I ask and he shakes his head for no. "It's okay, I got here myself I can get myself back home." He says so I smile at him.

"Thanks by the way. For hanging out." I say as he gets out of the car. "Yeah don't stress about it." He says before closing the car door and heading off some where.

When I get home I decide to make food almost immediately. After making food, I eat mine at the table. Alone. After eating I clean up the kitchen before heading upstairs to my room.

I take off my makeup before getting into some grey joggers and a black sports bra. I sat in my bed for a while just texting Emily.

I miss Phoenix. I miss being around people all the time. I had a nice time today with Derek Hale. Out of everyone that chose to stay here, Derek Hale.

I hope we can be friends. He seems to be the only person who can stay in my presence for longer then an hour in this town.

I went to get ready for bed and when it neared 11 I couldn't keep my eyes open and ended up falling to sleep.