Anirudh nods and then turns to British officer. "Sorry but we are not going to leave this house as we have paid all the tax. So you can leave." He says mostly hissing, which angers the Britishers.
"Hey! You are not suppose to order us!..." The Britisher retaliate verbally making others scared. But Anirudh stands there unaffected.
"And you are not suppose to impose such punishments on us when we didn't do anything wrong!" "Oh really!? What will you do huh?" The Senior officer walks closer to him with eye to eye contact.

The tension was heavy in the room. Neeya, Binoy, Trilochan, and everyone was just looking at two people, looking at each other eye to eye with lots of anger and rage. One side was Anirudh, a brave revolutionary who hates Britishers the most and want them to be kicked out of India and the other side was the senior British Officer with greediness of money and hunger of making Indians slave in his brain, with so much hatred in his eyes.

That British Officer, after looking at him for awhile orders his policeman,"Arrest him!"

Everyone looks on scared, fearing of worse.
Neeya looks on scared. She steps ahead but before her Binoy runs and holds Anirudh back before the policeman can handcuff him and joins his hand infront of the Officer,"please forgive us. He has no sense, please forgive him and let him go."
At this, Anirudh tries to stop his baba from begging him to some British Greedy guy,"baba ye aap kya kar rhe hai-" "-shh. Chup ekdum! Mujhe kuch nhi sun na!."

"Fine. You have two option now, either vacant this house and leave from here without anything or, Trilochan and your son will be arrested." Saying this, the officer leaves from there.

Once he leaves, Kamal walks to broken Trilochan,"Maharaj, samay nhi hai jyada. Ghar khaali karne ki taiyari kijie." And he again starts laughing, making everyone angry.
But, there every member of the house was feeling helpless.

Kamal walks to Neeya who was looking at him straight into his eyes with lots of anger and bravery. It was like she was telling him to stay away from her family through her eyes and she can clearly see the greediness, the revenge, the hatred in his eyes and of course his devil smirk.
"Kya laga tumhe. Tum mere bete ko maar dogi aur Mai tumhe aise Jane dunga?...tch tch.....abhi Tumne dekha hi Kya h Neeya, tumko to Mai Barbad kar dunga." And with that he leaves from there.
Anirudh looks on.
Munshi also leaves.

"Chalo chalo. Samay nhi hai." The police man says beating his stick on the wall as of getting their attention. Neeya looks at Anirudh who was looking at her. She can see the worried lines on his forehead, his eyes full of fear, but still calmness on his face, mask of calm face.
Neeya walks to Trilochan and kneels down beside him,"kaka ji..aap theek hai na?" She ask him softly.
"Ha. Mujhe kya hoga....um...chalo...taiyaari karna hai. Samay nhi h jyada.." saying this, he stands up and leaves to his room.
Neeya know how Trilochan is feeling, he was broken but he was trying his best not to show his real emotions.  Binoy too leaves for his room with Som and Batuk, leaving Neeya and Anirudh alone in hall.

Both looks at each other, helpless.
Neeya can see the pain in his eyes and tears forming.

Sighing, Anirudh turns around and starts walking away.
Neeya wanted to go with him, to support him, to hug him, calm him and tell him that this is not his fault, but she knew he needs some time alone.
She kept looking at him walking away to study room and then herself goes from there.

▪️▪️🌸▪️▪️

Trilochan was in his room, standing still, looking at the wall of his room. What he was feeling was undescriable. His self respect was badly offended. The house which he built with all of his love and blessing was now not his. The house where he saw so many things, his chidren becoming adult, wedding and all the moments with his family which he always cherished and will cherish.