As Neeya was walking down the temple with her husband by her side, that's when a woman collided with her making her lose her balance. Anirudh holds her quickly by her waist stopping her from falling.
Neeya and Anirudh both looks toward the woman to find her running at a very fast speed, with herself fully covered with shawl.
"Tum theek ho?" Anirudh ask her concerned making her stand. She nods at him. "Chalie."

▪️▪️

Laughing, chuckling, with hand in hand with lots of love and happiness in their heart, Anirudh and Neeya walks back to their home but only to be welcomed by the crowd of villagers outside the Roy Chowdhury mansion.

Neeya and Anirudh looks on worried. "Anirudh ji...itni Bheedh..!?" "Chalo." Anirudh takes her hand in his and walks quickly walks inside only to find the person they want to see the least, Kamal and a high level British Officer along with some Officers, police and Munshi ji. Everyone was standing there and the environment seems to be very much serious.

Trilochan and Binoy were too looking confused and tensed.

Kamal notice them first and welcomes them. "Aao Anirudh aao. Tumhara hi intejar ho rha tha. Aao."
Neeya was feeling lil bit scared as Kamal wanted revenge of his son and now here he is, with officers. She was fearing and she can feel that something bad is going to happen and it was making her more scared and tensed.
Anirudh senses her fear and he squeezes her hand trying to calm her.

"Yaha kya ho rha hai?" Anirudh ask controlling his anger.

Kamal turns to one of the British Officer and signals him to the paper in his hand as of course he don't know english,"please sir."
The British Officer nods and starts reading,"This is to inform to Zameendar Trilochan Roy Chowdhury that all his properties are being seized due to non-payment of one month's tax under the "British Rule" and he has been given time till tonight to vacate the mansion. This order has been issued by the British Government which has to be followed otherwise jail or death penalty can be done as punishment."

Anirudh looks on, stunned, shocked. It was one of the worst he has listened. Anirudh's squeeze on her hand looses. He was just looking at the officer, at the letter.
Neeya turns to Anirudh only to see him shocked and stunned, and she can sense that it is something worst, and it makes her fear more.

Binoy was too shocked and taken aback. Trilochan looks at everyone and it was making him confused. He wated to know what was written on that piece of letter, but after looking at Binoy and Anirudh's shocked expression, he was getting more scared deep inside.

Sudden laughter from Kamal's mouth grabbed everyone's attention. He turns to Anirudh and then Trilochan, who was looking confused. "Kya matlab hai iska?" Trilochan ask in his heavy voice trying to calm himself.
"Arey Trilochan Ji. Hum apko batate hai ki iska matlab kya hai. Iska matlab yah hai ki Trilochan Roy Chowdhury, apko ye suchit kia jata hai ki apne ek mahine se British sarkar ko kar nahi chukaya h jiske karan apke bhai ki factory, apki zameene aur apka ye ghar; ab British sarkar ne jabt kar lia hai. Aur apko aaj raat tak is ghar ko khaali karna h."
Trilochan looks on for awhile. It was getting hard for him to consume such things. He stumbles down on sofa, his stick falling down from his hand. It was really hard for him to process all this. He wasn't able to believe it. His heart was throbbing and he was feeling like crying, anger, just don't know but it was definitely a mixed feeling.
Neeya and Anirudh runs to him.
"Kaka.." Anirudh kneels down beside him.
"Kar.....nhi chukaya?....ghar.....khaali?.....nhi...." "kaka.... Kaka sambhalie khud ko...sab theek ho jaega...." Anirudh and Neeya was trying to console him, calm him but all in vain.

"Kaka...ye kya bol rhe h? Apne to saare kar chukae the...hai na?.." Anirudh ask him trying to make him calm.
Trilochan thinks for awhile and then he stands up with Anirudh's support and turns to Munshi. "Munshi, humne to saare kar chukae the na?.." Munshi looks at him looking at him worried. "H..ha malik..humne sare kar chuka die the.."