𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎

Depuis le début

'Yeah I guess I overreacted', Eren declared.

'Let's go', I said to Eren, staring at Jean who had a smirk on his face.

I looked over the room to find Mikasa to see her walking towards us, she must've left Armin to finish up his conversation.

'Finally ready for bed?' I asked her.

'Yeah i'm done for the night', she answered walking past Mr.Military police.

'Excuse me! Uh... I've never seen you around here before...', I watched him stutter and blush like the boy had just seen the love of his life.

'Sorry...Your black hair is really gorgeous', he muttered to her.

'Thank you', she replied and almost instantly continued walking on to Eren and I.

'Mikasa!' I called out grabbing her arm to cling to her, 'That guy deffo thought you were cute', I nudged her winking.

'I'm good F/N dont worry', she assured patting my head as we both caught up with Eren who has walked ahead.

'You're impulsive when you get emotional', she told him, at once he turned to face us and let us catch up.

'You should worry more about your hair instead of me Mikasa', he snapped at her.

'Eren!', I said defending her.

'What? It could get caught in the manuvering gear!', he insisted to us as he brushed his fingers through the dark lengths of her hair.

'I'll cut it then. How short do you think?'

'You'll suit any length', I told her truthfully, 'Maybe try shoulder length first and if you wanna go shorter we can'.

'Cut it for me F/N?', she asked as we neared our cabin door.

'Of course I will', I smiled.

There were two cabins here at the cadet training base. One for girls and one for boys. Both were laid out in small rooms of two, but all in all were shared with all the girls and boys. We didn't know everyone yet, but i'm sure after spending a few nights here we'll get to know them for sure.

'This is our stop Eren', I told him as Mikasa and I approached the door, he still had a little bit to walk as the boys cabin was slightly further up than ours.

'What training have we got tomorrow?', he questioned rubbing his eyes and beginning to yawn.

'I think it's combat, some hand to hand training', I put forward as I overheard others talking about it earlier.

'Okay then. I'll see you both tomorrow', he yawned once again walking away and waving.

'Goodnight!', Mikasa and I replied in unison, opening the to door to the shared cabin. A few girls were already in what was the common area, but we were too tired to converse and so went straight to our shared room.

I walked down the long hallway, our bedroom being the last on the right side, 'Here we are finally', I sighed falling onto my bed, hearing Mikasa close the door behind me.

Our room was relatively sized, there were single beds on either side of the room that you could see when you walked in. Also, a shared bathroom and a vanity for us too, not that we'd use it often but it was good to check we looked alright before training.

'You should take off your gear F/N', Mikasa suggested as she was already in her pyjamas and I hadn't moved from laying flat on my bed in my uniform.

I turned to her and she was sitting on her bed, 'Sure', I sluggishly moved to the chair which had my night wear laid out on it, quickly changing and us brushing our teeth, we got back into our beds and awaited tomorrows combat training.