"Photo time." I say grabbing my phone whilst Stilee groans. "Are you serious?" He asks and I nod. "Of course I am." I say pointimg my phone camera at him. "Smile." I say and he puts on the fakest smile which makes me roll my eyes. I take a few silly ones and we continue to take a silly selfie together.

I walk Stiles to his car and wish him a good luck and tell him I can't wait to hear about his date when he gets out.

****
I sat watching friends for the majority of the night. The house was cleaning and the cooking was done and I had nothing to do, like most days now.

My phone started blowing up immediately to notice it was my dad.

Dad- hospital NOW!

"Jeez." I say standing up. I pull a hoodie on immediately along with my Van's. I grab my car keys and lock up the house.

I head out of the house and straight for the hospital. Once I get there I head in and immediately start looking for my dad.

I definitely should've just went to bed. Im so tired. Why am I here? Oh jeez what if it's Stiles.

I find some deputies and walk over to them. "Sorry, do you know where my dad is?" I ask them.

"Nia!" Dad shouts and I thank them before rushing over to him.

"What's going on?" I ask him as he walks me to a room.

"Oh my god is that Lydia Martin?" I say when I see a ginger- strawberry blonde if Stiles is around- girl lying on the bed. "Yes, that's her." Dad says and I wince.

"What happened? Is Stiles okay?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows. "You knew Stiles took her?" He asks and I nod. "Of course, it was an accomplishment for Stiles. Is he okay?" I ask and dad sighs.

"No one's seen him. Have you heard from him?" Dad asks and I shake my head. "No, not since he left for the formal." I say and dad sighs. "Okay." He says and I sigh.

I take my phone out of my pocket and start dialling Stiles' number immediately. I hope he's okay.

The elevator opens and me and dad immediately look over to it to see Stiles rush over to us. I take a breath of relief as I realise he's fine.

Dad gets to him and stops him from getting to see Lydia.

"You know what? It's good that we're in a hospital because I'm gonna kill you." Dad says angrily to Stiles.

"Im sorry. I lost the keys to my Jeep. I had to run all the way here." Stiles says with little glossy eyes that made me feel bad for him instantly.

"Stiles, I don't care!" Dad shouts and I just sigh. "Is she gonna be okay?" Stiles asks and me and dad look at each other before looking to Lydia's room then back to Stiles.

"They don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. She lost a lot of blood, but there's something else going on with her." Dad says more calmly now.

"What do you mean?" Stiles stammers. "The doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction. Her body keeps going into shock." Dad says making Stiles worry. I wish he would shut up now.

"Did you see anything?" Dad asks and I make my way to Stiles side. "I mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked her?" He asks and Stiles answers "no." Almost straight away.

"What about Scott?" Dad asks and I roll my eyes at him. "What do you mean? What about him?" Stiles asks.

"Did he see anything?" Dad asks and I groan. "What? Is he not here?" Stiles asks and I sigh again. "What are you talking about? I've been calling him on his cell phone. Ive gotten no response." Dad says and I sigh.

"Right thats enough. We're going home. Me and you." I say to Stiles and he looks at me worried. "Go and check on her. Im going to get us all a round of coffee and we're going home." I say sternly to Stiles before heading to the cafeteria.

After ordering the three coffee's I head up to where I left my dad and Stiles.

Except neither or them where there. I look for them when I notice my dad. He was on the phone so I handed him his coffee and whispered "Where's Stiles?" To which he responded with a shrug.

I look around the hospital of a total of three times when I finally gave up.

"This boy is a pain in the ass." I say handing my dad the now spare coffee. "Tell me about it." Dad says and I just sigh.

"You should head home. Stiles will be there soon and well just text me whenever he shows up." He says and I nod.

When I get home I sat on the stairs because they were facing the door and what I needed now was for Stiles to get home.

****
"Nia." A continuous voice says whilst shaking me. "Stiles?" I question whilst rubbing my eyes. "Im sorry." He says and I nod. "I know." I say as he helps me up.

Stiles walks with me to my room, where I kick off my shoes. I don't even bother to get out of my clothes before I get in to bed.

"Nia?" Stiles asks as I begin to fall asleep. I hum in response, too tired to respond with talking.

"Why'd you come back?" He asks and I sit up and look into his soppy brown eyes. "I missed you." I say and we both burst into laughter.

"No seriously." He says lying beside me. "I need to be here Stiles." I say and he nods and fell asleep on my bed which made me groan and roll over so I didn't have to look at him.