'Quirk erasing......' her heart raced at the thought, what would her life be like if she didn't have her quirk?

But wasn't this what she wanted? A life without a quirk? To live peacefully, without having to worry about who she has to save, or what type of danger she would be in. But, would she be able to live happily if she had her quirk erased? And if she would continue this mission, would she be able to put her quirk at risk? If she lost her quirk... what would become of her? She couldn't be a hero anymore-

She shook her head, no, she didn't want to be a hero in the first place anyways. She was just doing this for Eri, that's it. After Eri she wanted to go back to living a normal life. So why was she so scared at the thought of losing her quirk? She could truly live a normal life if she didn't have her quirk... so why?

She let out a heavy sigh, closing her eyes in frustration. This was going to be harder than she thought.

"Yo~" Tusbaka lazily introduce as class 1a looked with wide eyes and their mouth agape.

Currently the three Shiketsu students were standing inside of their dorms with a bunch of suitcases and duffel bags. (Y/n) had an extra cart that held a bunch of cleaning supplies as a purple aura surrounded her.

"W-what are you doing here?" Kaminari asked, with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Our principal talked to Nezu about dorming with you guys until this whole internship thing since it's hard to go back and forth from here to Shiketsu." Hotaro said.

"So Nezu gave us a small portion of the dorm rooms where we will stay." Tsubaka lazily said swinging his bag in his hand. "And we will do training with Aizawa in the night since, technically we can't be a part of this internship, but our principal was able to do some tweaking for us."

A dangerous dark purple aura appeared between the two male Shiketsu students, as everyone turned around to see (y/n), draggin a cart of cleaning supplies behind her with a mop in her hand, glaring at the people in front of her.

"You all have 3 seconds to clean your rooms before I do..." she growled, gripping the handle of her mop tightly.

Everyone straightened their backs as they quickly ran up to their rooms to clean, fear struck every core of their body

Everyone straightened their backs as they quickly ran up to their rooms to clean, fear struck every core of their body. Tsubaka chuckled while Hotaro deadpanned at the (h/c) haired girl who was cursing under her breath as she started to open up her cleaning supplies, mopping down the floors and wiping the tables.

"Lemme help you~" Tsubaka said, grabbing an extra mop.

"W-wait! Me too!" Hotaro exclaimed, dropping his luggage as he grabbed a box of disinfectant wipes and started to wipe the tables.

"Oi" Tsubaka glared at the other male, "we can do it ourselves, you know. I mean we are both germaphobes."

An irk mark formed on Hotaro's head, "I thought I'd help, since it would get the job done quicker."