-New faces-

Minho switched off the engine and stared at the old warehouse in front of him. "This is where Jeongin traced the phone to," Changbin said. Minho leaned over to the passenger side of the car and reached into the glovebox. "Are you sure you will need that?" Seungmin asked Minho, glancing at the gun he had just pulled out. "I have to defend myself don't I?" Minho said coldly. Seungmin didn't say anything but he reached into his backpack and pulled out a gun too. The three stepped out of the car and stood in front of the warehouse entrance. "What's the plan?" Changbin asked. Minho thought for a few seconds, "Follow my lead, and if anyone tries to attack you shoot them". They nodded and advanced towards the building.

They stuck together, Changbin walked up to the entrance and pulled the door handle. It was locked. Minho signaled Changbin to kick it down, which he did. The metal door swung open hit the side of the wall making a loud noise. They pointed their guns inside the building and continued walking. It was silent, the only noise that could be heard was the metal door creaking from the wind.

The warehouse was empty, not a person insight. Minho was confused. There was nothing, no one. "Seungmin check the back" Minho said. Seungmin left to check the back and Changbin turned to talk to Minho. "This is where the signal came from, so where is the phone?" He asked. Minho replied with a shrug, he was equally confused. It didn't make any sense. Somebody had Kidnapped the leader of Ateez and blackmailed the rest of the gang into attacking levanter. That was a huge mistake, everybody knew levanter wasn't a gang to be fucked with, they had won countless gang wars and owned half the clubs in the city. The person who had started this needed to be stopped before they caused some serious damage.

A loud bang dragged Minho and Changbin out of their thoughts. It sounded like a gunshot. They ran towards the back where Seungmin had gone earlier, there was a door that looked like it led to some sort of office. They slammed the door open and were shocked at the scene in front of them.

There were three people in the room, one of them was Seungmin. A guy with bright red hair was tied with rope to a chair, he looked like he had been through hell and back. There was someone else on the floor, he had a gunshot wound and he was clutching it desperately to stop the blood. Seungmin was the one who had fired the gun, he was breathing heavily and was in shock. "Changbin take Seungmin back to the car, I'll sort these two out," Minho said.
Changbin grabbed Seungmin and took him outside. "You must he Hongjoong ," he said acknowledging the red-haired male. He didn't get a response so he turned his head to look at the guy on the floor. "And you work for whoever the fuck keeps messing with me".

The guy wasn't that tall, he had a mole under his right eye and he had dark hair. "What's your boss's name?" Minho asked. The guy just smiled and shook his head, almost in a mocking way. Minho just gritted his teeth and went over to help Hongjoong.

He untied him and helped him out of the building and into the car. "Changbin go and get him," Minho said. Changbin did as he was told and went back into the building to retrieve the gang member. Seungmin was in the back of the car, staring out of the window. Minho helped Hongjoong into the back of the car before turning to talk to Seungmin. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. Seungmin said nothing he just simply nodded. "I know it was never your intention to shoot him but you have to realize that if he had a gun he would have shot first". Seungmin sighed and turned to look at Minho. "It's my life or his right?" Minho gave a half-smile and patted his colleague on the shoulder.

A few seconds later Changbin came running outside. "He's fucking gone!" He yelled. A look of confusion formed upon Minho's face. "What do you mean he's gone?" He asked. "He fucking disappeared! I went in there to go get him and he wasn't on the floor where we left him". Changbin seethed. Minho sighed in annoyance before getting in the driver's seat and slamming the door behind him. Changbin got in the car and Minho set the GPS to go back to the main house. He clenched the steering wheel, the skin under his knuckles turning white. He muttered curse words under his breath and stepped on the gas.

They now had no lead, no information, nothing. They needed to find that gang member and get information out of him before something else happened.

Kim Hongjoong