" Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
The track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest
Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sex
We in that sunshine state with a bomb ass hemp beat
The state where ya never find a dance floor empty
And pimps be on a mission for them greens
Lean mean money-makin-machines servin fiends
I been in the game for ten years makin rap tunes
Ever since honeys was wearin sassoon
Now it's '95 and they clock me and watch me
Diamonds shinin lookin like I robbed Liberace
It's all good, from Diego to tha Bay
Your city is tha bomb if your city makin pay
Throw up a finger if ya feel the same way
Dre puttin it down for

Californ-i-a

California knows how to party
(Knows how to party)
California (West Coast) knows how to party
In the city of L.A.
In the city of good ol' Watts
In the city, the city of Compton
We keep it rockin! We keep it rockin!"

"Okay i see you Ms. Baker" spencer told me as we took a break from rapping. " I told you, don't doubt me Mr.James " I told him as we both smileed " Ight whatever, Lets just finish the song" he said , then we continued. 

" Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin

Soon as I stepped on the scene, I'm hearin hoochies screamin

Fiendin for money and alcohol
The life of a west side playa where cowards die and the strong ball
Only in Cali where we riot not rally to live and die
In L.A. we wearin Chucks not Ballies (that's right)
Dressed in Locs and khaki suits and ride is what we do
Flossin but have caution we collide with other crews
Famous because we program worldwide
Let'em recognize from Long Beach to Rosecrans
Bumpin and grindin like a slow jam, it's west side
So you know the row won't bow down to no man
Say what you say
But give me that bomb beat from Dre
Let me serenade the streets of L.A.
From Oakland to Sacktown
The Bay Area and back down
Cali is where they put they mack down
Give me love!"

As the song stopped, spencer looked at me in shock. " well damn you should take a picture it'll last longer" I told him jokingly as he pulled out his phone, tbh I didn't know he was going to take it seriously but he did. " strike a pose." he told me and so I did

" he told me and so I did

There's the picture.

" hope you didn't think your the only one with a phone." I told him as I pulled out my phone. " strike a pose" I said mocking him. and he did.

A/N: here's the pic, I tried my best

" eww, ugly ass" I said jokingly knowing damn well that he was fine like wine. " oh really, because if I recall, you called me cute earlier." spencer said to me as he smirked. " Nooo, I said that you were alright." I said trying to humble him but it didn't work. " nooo I clearly remember you saying that you were impressed because I AM CUTE,SMART,and FUNNY." he said to me as I tried to think of a rebuttal but couldn't. " you know what, im not going back in forth with you about this." I said defeated but jokingly. " yea whatever." he said back to me as we came to a red light." Now let me put you on since you failed with me." I told him while I grabbed my phone." ight bet" is what spencer said before "don't tell me" by Ruel came on. " ah lawd what is this ." spencer said." man shut up and listen" I said before I shocked him with my vocals.

Save your breath, my brother
It's not going in
I'm not your disciple
I choose how I sin
I've got a distant memory of previous lives
So don't say I'm not ready
Back off with those knives

You don't know me like you used to
You can leave
But I refuse to
You can tell me that I'm crazy
But I won't stop
And this won't make me

Spencer's POV

                              As she came to a pause from singing , I looked at her shocked."Damn girl, I aint know you could sing like that!" I said hyping her up." there's a lot of things that you don't know I can do." she said in a seductive way that hyped a different part of me. " Like what?" I asked as a part me was getting more aroused. " like how I'm fast driver because, you my friend are now home " She told me as she looked down seeing my aroused print." oh damn , you are fast as hell." I said to distract her from looking down. "well thanks for the ride." I said not knowing what else to say to her. " yea no problem." she said not trying to laugh. " what's funny? " I asked jokingly but confused. " Nothing but before you leave, make sure you bring me another one of those sandwiches pllleeaaasssee" she asked me and I couldn't help but laugh."ight text me when you get home." I told her as she nodded her head. " will do Mr. James" she told me as I shut the car door. I went into the house after seeing her pull off and I went straight to the bathroom to handle my not so little aroused business before doing my homework. As I'm doing my work Olivia text me to let me know that she got home, so I responded with an ok before finishing my work then my mom and I conversated. 

After that I got a text from coop asking if we can meet at the park so we can talk, and because she is my best friend I obviously said yes. Then I made my way to the park then I stared venting.

Crenshaw park , 8:45

"And im playing with a bunch of guys who don't want me, for a coach who said he'd have my back and he moved me off to defense and im supposed to what, play along?, help them win their season?" I said to coop venting. " then don't" she said. "what, throw the season?" I asked my best friend. " No, make it your season. You'll find away, I know you will. Don't let some lily white coach---" she said before I corrected her. "He's black." I stated "Black?, I don't know then, maybe he right" she said. " Man, Shut up. " I said joking while pacing back and forth. " listen man for real, Black , White , Plaid , It don't matter. you just gotta do you. You got the goods on and off the field, I knew it from the moment I met you right here in this park" coop said trying to hype me up. " Man, I don't know coop, that place isn't who I am. it aint me." I told her. " WHAT!? and this is ? You decide who you want to be. you tripping, man. Really now , what's up man? Tell me about these Beverly hills girls." coop said as I instantly thought of Olivia and a little bit about Layla." Man,there skinny." I told my best friend. "skinny?" she repeated. " SkinNy" I said. " what? I cant" she told me as we both start to laugh. then Shawn had the nerve to try and start sum beef but we stopped when to cops pulled up causing us to leave. after that I walked coop home and after that me and Olivia facetimed then we both fell asleep on the phone.