Chapter 6: Part two (Jillia)

(No one's POV)

After The Avenger bring back the 4 girls and Place Ryder to Doc.Brenner who takes care of her, Jillian and Lilia were in a Bedroom with two beds

Nat gave it to them as thier like her Kids now, Lilia already have her cheek and lips patch up by Nat,as she does Jillian's she gently place the cotton of Jillian cheek making her winch in pain Lilia said softly "Sorry," Jillian nodded an dsaid "I...

Nat gave it to them as thier like her Kids now, Lilia already have her cheek and lips patch up by Nat,as she does Jillian's she gently place the cotton of Jillian cheek making her winch in pain Lilia said softly "Sorry," Jillian nodded an dsaid "Its okay," Lilia continue cleaning Jillian's cheek, after few minutes she's finally finished,she cleaned the kit and place it on the desk, Jillian said "Ill get change," Lilia nodded as Jillian stood up walk into thier Closet mumbling a quick "Woah," as she scan the clothes,Ryder didnt know this, When both of the Girls came out to thier parents about bieng gay thier parents kicked them out, Lilia stay in Sadie's house as Jillian stayed in Emily's house, None of the girls know too,Jillian didnt know about lilia as same to Lils, Both of the girls blurth it out to Nat,Lilia first then Jillian,Nat bieng a loving mother she ask both of the Girls to stay with her, The girls didnt hesitate Thanking Nat plenty of time, Nat told them ealier when Nat was cleaning Lilia's injuries that both of them will share a room, at first both of them were confuse why (Also blushing) but decided not to ask, Jillain took a gray sweatpants and a Crop top, she change and walk outside the closet seeing Lilia reading a Book in her bed, Lilia look at her,closed her booka nd place it on the desk, seh sat crisscross and said "Sit with me," Jillian smile and sat next to her looking down avoiding eye contac, Lilia notice her 'She's Adorable' she giggle and place her index finger into Jill's chin making her look up into her eyes, Lilia said "Your Adorable you know that?" Jillian blushed shook her head and said "No," Lilia said "Well, now you know." Jillian look into Lilia's eyes Lilia same to Jill's,Lilia's eyes then traveled down into Jill lips, Jill watch her making her breath hitch, Jill lick her lips, as Lilia watch with her breath hitch at the sight, Jillian then move closer, Lilia close her eyes leaned in to, as Jillian was about to kiss her the door open making them separated, They look at the Door seeing a Grinning Nat,Nat said "Am i interrupting something?" Jill shook her head while blushing like a Tomato, "Nope," "U guys good?" Both of them nodded, Nat nodded turn to leave but turn back around and said "Next time, Lock the door," she wink making the girls blushed more and closed the door, Jillian lock in and sat back down Avoiding Lilia's gaze, Lilia look at Jillian,and said "We should...go to bed," Jillian nodded, she stood up walk to her bed, she look back to Lilia who who was sitting infront of Jillian, They stared at each other once more, Jillian found so many courage to stand up and leaned into Lilia, Lilia met her half way, as both of thier lips finally touch, Fireworks were blowing in their stomacks, as both of thier lips move in sync,Jillian sat at Lilians bed as Lilia climb into her lap, as Both of them didnt break the Kiss, they made out for 10 minutes and pulled away thier forhead leaning into each other breathing heavily, Jillian was first to open her eyes and look at Lilia, Lilia open her eyes meeting Jillian's Hazel one as Jillian meeting her Green ones, Jillian said "Miss Lilia Buckingham, The Mom of the Group,the Author of the Group,The person ive been inlove for years,i really like you since we met, if Ryder didnt introduce us together we wouldnt be here like this, Miss Buckingham, Will you be my Pages of my Book?" Lilia smiled and said "It'll be honored To be your Pages of your book, Miss Jillian Shae Spaeder, The Girl Musician of the group, The Shy but bold,The Brave, My Saviour, My Knight, Ryder's Bestfriend/Baby sister, I like you too for many years now,im just scaredvto admit it, so i guess waiting really do paid of," Both if the Girls giggle, as Jillian pressed a small peck on Lilia lips,and said "We should go to bed," Lilia nodded Jillian was about to stood up when Lilia grasp her wrist, "Lay with me Please," She gave Jillian her famous cute puppy eyes, Jillain grin and said "Sure my Princess," as she lay with Lilia, Jillian spooned Lilia. Lilia said "Goodnight,My Knight" Jillian smiled, as she lean into Lilia ear and said "Night,My Princess".