Chapter 6: Sing!!

(Ryder's POV)

i groan and woke uo from the sun getting into my face, i check the time '8:00' i sign and stood, Smiling remembering what happend yesterday, i walk to the bathrooma dn took a shower, i then went to my walk in closet and change into

i then walk outside to the living room, i saw Dad with Tony and Nat, i yawn and said "Morning," Dad turn and said "Morning Hun, have a nice sleep," I smiled and said "Great" Nat chuckle and said "Now go to eat Breakfast, The band boys are already eating," i nodded and walk to the Kitchen seeing Wanda or Scarlet cooking, she saw me and said "Hungry?" I smiled "Very," She chuckle and ask "Okay, What breakfast do you want?," i pick bacon with Eggs, she gave me a plate with the foods as i sat beside Jeremy who was stuffing his mouth with foods making me Giggle, Jeremy look up and said after swallowing "I missed that Giggle," i Giggle even more and gave him a hug and said "Well, i miss my Older brothers/Band mates," Charlie and Owen smiled as we all talk and eat with Wanda scolding Jeremy cause of him talking when his mouth is full, after few Minutes, the Waynes kids came in.

(No one's POV)

The Band pause for a Minute as Ryder stood up and Face the Waynes, Ross who was infront of Ryder, he looks like about to tear up or something, followed by his Sibling, Ross took a breath and said "I-im Sorry, im sorry for yelling at you, im sorry for calling you Bitch, im sorry for exposing your biggest secret, im sorry for everything," By now Ross was sobbing as Ryder have tears in her eyes trying to escape, Chloe took a step as Ryder look at her, she said "Ry, im sorry for Not telling you about me and David bieng Friends with them, i thoughy-" Davud cut him by saying "We," Chloe nodded correct herself "We would bring you guys back to Normal, but after two days ago, the night everything change, im sorry i, we Didnt notice you, im sorry for let you think we didnt care about you,Were Trully sorry," at this point the siblings were now crying, Ryder wipe her tears and pulled Ross to her, hugging him tight as her extend her other arm for the other 3 waynes to join, They laugh and took a group hug, The band and other people in the room was relief, Wanda gave the Siblings foods as they join the others eat. After Ryder ate, she excuse her self and walk the her Room, The Girls room was loud, Meanning there getting ready, Ryder grab her two guitars and walk back to the living room, she sat one of the couchs, she out her Song book and pen as she started writing a new song, After few Minutes Everyone include the other teens, came in the room, but none of them move near to the Couches, Ryder didnt even notice as she focused on her song, Zac smile and whispered something to Ross, Ross grind and Whisper to the twins, they both smirk and nodded thier friends look at them confuse, Ross ask Steve for permistion to use his speaker, Steve allowed them, Ross gave Zac a thumbs up, Zac sneak into the speakers, connect his phone and play music, Then "Born to be brave by Ryder,Chloe and Olivia," Ryder perk up and look at the Waynes she saw them grinning while eyeing her, she groan and whine "Guys," Chloe chuckle and said "come one, Ry. SING!"

(Chloe)

Don't need a king
I got my crown

Don't need a hero to lift me off the ground

(Ross then join in)

(Ross)

I built this heart
It's beating loud
Won't let no bad blood ever bring us down

(Chloe grab Ryder hands making her stand up joining her in the living room Dancing ajd Singing while the Others were smiling happy that the Waynes and Roger girl were friends again)