Ochako quickly grabbed a small purse from (y/n)'s closet and set it on the bed.

"I'll leave you two," Ochako said hiding her giggled and leaving (y/n) a blushing mess. Shinso smirked and waited for the door to click shut before he dove in and stole a kiss from (y/n).

"Why you be doin' me like that," (y/n) whined As she brushed her hair behind her ear and looked up at the soft boi.

"Because," he told her without any reason behind it. She smirked up at him but let a glare settle on her face.

"That's not an answer indie!" She giggled and melted into his embrace.

"Well it's a surprise I guess," he told her, letting out a snicker.

"Hey hurry up, we're gonna be late to the party!" Denki shouted, knocking on the door. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and moved away from him. She grabbed her purse but Shinso quickly stopped her.

"Can't you tell them you feel sick?" He asked her to hold onto her hand, not allowing her to leave.

"I wish," she whispered. She felt sick, that wouldn't have been a lie if she said that. Her stomach was that feeling when she knew something wrong was going to happen. Her instincts where telling this was wrong, more along the lines of her gut. "But I lost a bet fair and square."

"Fine," he sighed. His eyes were showing his insecurities and fears tonight but he had to be brave for her. He had realized soon enough he would protect her in any way even if it left him without her. He wanted nothing but her safety and that's all he would strive for. "But be safe! Watch for things that may be uncomfortable, don't leave your drink anywhere, take your pepper spray, stick close to Kirishima, and don't be afraid to call me at all. Just know I'm coming with Izuku dressed up as a cop so kids can get arrested."

"Why Izuku, Katsuki could do more damage?" She asked, smiling.

"Because Katsuki can't arrest people," he smiled leaning down closer to her lips once again. "If anyone harmed my kitten, I want them arrested."

His lips lightly touched her own and the kiss was done as soon as it started.

"I promise I'll stay safe," the two walked out of her apartment and Kirishima held out his arm for her to take.

"Be Safe," Izuku kissed her forehead and gave her a quick hug. She relished in his warmth for a second and let go noticing that Katsuki was quietly waiting for once in his life.

"Come here kiddo," Katsuki squeezed her tightly.

"I'm not leaving forever, only for a few hours" she said, holding onto her brother just as tightly.

"Punch the lights out of anyone who touches you, I showed you how to break an arm or any bone." He told her making her squeak out from the disgust of remembering when they used Denki as a test dummy but she actually watched Katsuki accidentally break his leg. She shuddered and looked at her brother in disgust. "Okay maybe not that last one."

"Yeah, I'm gonna pass on that one!" She smiled up at her brother.

"I love you kiddo, just as much as I love Izuku." Katsuki smiled. She could hear Izuku chuckling in the background.

"That means not that much," Izuku commented.

"Shut up broccoli cop!" Katsuki hissed.

"Love you two bumbling brothers as well." She said, opening her arms for Izuku to join the hug. Once she was wrapped in the twos arms she kissed them both in the check. "I'll be home soon."

She released them from her hug and latched onto Kirishima.

"Don't miss me!" She joyfully said, ignoring that knowing the feeling of a terrible night was just outside that apartment door.