PROLOGUE

My eyes fluttered open as I found myself in an unfamiliar room. The next second, I held my head as the throbbing roared from within. All the previous day's events sensationally entered my mind. Clouded and uncertain, I subconsciously knew I had to get out of this room, immediately.

As I tried raising my upper half, I was restricted due to the stronghold over my waist.

My head voluntarily turned to see the source of the hindrance. I looked to my left to find a heavenly gorgeous man, as a soft gasp escaped my lips at how beautiful he was. I shook my head to relieve myself from my trance.

I immediately escaped from his grip and placed a pillow instead. I wore my slightly torn clothes as chills ran down my spine. My skin was numb with high sensitivity, as the cool breeze made the curtains pleat. I found an overcoat in the room and took that with me.

I'm just borrowing it. I guess I could return it to him later. That is if we meet again.

Getting a paper and a pen from my purse, I wrote a note addressing the "gorgeous" man who was still cuddling the pillow.

Don't look for me. Forget about the night.
Goodbye.

I kept the note on the wooden stand beside the bed.

Gazing at the man one last time, I wondered how things turned out this way.

I have no idea who he was, but he did look a little familiar.

Taking slow steps, I tiptoed and left the room.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Little did she know that the man was awake the whole time.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

???'s POV

Just when I thought my life wasn't interesting.
That girl had captured my mind and heart. She just knew the way to create chaos inside my head.

Who was she to do that?

The recurring images of hers, only brought in burning spies, one that needed more elaborate answers. The past was at the brim-the excuses leading to a substantial crisis.

What am I supposed to do?

It was supposed to be calm, everything forgotten. The cries of pain, the misery I was put into. How is she related to it?

I want to breathe, but the urge to know was only caving me in.

Why is she bringing out the sunken past?

I heard a knock on the door as one of my men walked in.

"Check the CCTV camera. I want every little detail of the girl who was with me last night, and soon."

"The girl?"

Pouring a glass of red wine for myself, I looked outside the window. The air swished by, following its folks or so I thought. It hadn't become unnoticeable.

"Didn't you hear it right?"

"Of course. I'll get it to you soon, sir."

The man bowed and left the room immediately, confused as to why his boss was searching for a girl.

The wine was tasty. I wondered how it would taste if she were to be next to me.

I can only figure out a distraction and brace myself for the fall. The complications of this scenario are close to zero per cent-but I have plummeted to the other side.

It was a crisis left unanswered: Love and life.

Only time will tell.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

✧❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁✧

So, the prologue is here

( For those who read the first chapter already, sorry! I totally forgot to publish the prologue ah!)

If everything goes right, I won't be using POV's in this book. So, this might be the only one.

Mochi_archer💙