Stories of the Past and Promises of the Future

Start from the beginning

After picking the girl up and taking her to mansion on the wealthy side of town, I lay her in the guest room before exiting and going to get some whiskey and sitting down. Its a couple hours later before the I hear the girl start to come down, I can tell shes nervous and scared so I try to make her as welcome as possible by offering her something to drink. She accepts wearily before sitting opposite me on the chair facing the fire. Its silent for a while before I suddenly hear a sob, I look over to the girl to see hear crying while still facing the fire. I slowly walk over and crouch in front if her as to not scare her, before I can ask whats wrong she quickly wraps me in a hug while repeating "Thank you, thank you" over and over, we stay like that for around 10 minutes before she calms down.

Once she is calm and comfy I speak up, "We haven't introduced ourselves yet, Mieczyslaw Mikealson" I say while extending a hand, She giggle lightly before accepting the gesture and smiling "Lucy, Lucy Claire." "Okay then Miss Claire, mind telling me what happened," once I say this her mood turns sour once more "That was the demon thats been possessing me, asks people riddles and if they get them wrong he kills them, you were the first person in 500 years to get it right, so it seems it rewarded you by releasing me back into the real world." I stare dumbfounded that this girl who looks to be around 18 but is actually over 500, and i thought I was old, "So, mind telling me how this demon possessed you in the first place?" I ask, she is silent for a while before answering, "500 years ago I was a witch from the claire coven, and it was all going so well, I was engaged to be married and doing good for myself, but one day I stumbled upon this weird looking wooden jar, as I opened it to pear inside all that was inside was a firefly, as I gazed at the fly it suddenly shot into my mouth and I passed out, as I woke up and ventured home I kept getting this strange feeling but I shook it off, when I reached my house and was greeted by my beloved I started to speak, "Honey, when is a door, not a door?" I spoke, it felt as if i had no control. He looked at me weirdly before answering, as he answered It felt as if i had no control over my body before these weird beings in masks and swords appeared behind him and killed him. That was just the start of my 500 year torture of watching myself kill people but have no control over it." I am once again speechless at her, before working up the courage to ask, "Does the demon have a name?" She gulps before looking right at me "Yes, The Nogitsune."

*Flashback end*
As the Mikealsons exit my mind they look at each other before staring at Lucy, Klaus speaks up first "So, you're a hybrid like me?" He asks. "In a way yes, Im a witch-fox hybrid but I rarely use the foxes powers, the only thing I willingly use is the immortality. I was born in the year 583 and am 400 years older than all of you." She finishes, They look at her wide eyed before moving back to me. "So you have been with her for 900 years" Rebekah asks, I can tell shes slightly jealous but i just smirk at her, "Yes Beks but you needn't worry she is practically my sister." "Ew no I would never." We say simultaneously, after I glare at her and she shrugs me off, I heard a relieved sigh from Rebekah's. But the moment was interrupted by Kol being the Impatient ass that he is "That doesn't explain where you have been for the remaining 900 years" I rolled my eyes at the boy before continuing "Well Kol if you would let me finish we spent the first 200 years helping Lu gain control of the nogitsune, after which I sired my first and only vampire who soon became my other best friend, hes off doing his own thing but checks in from time to time, from 1300-1700 I spent travelling where most of the time I was looking for you guys, I finally tracked you too New Orleans but before I could visit Mikael got to me first, He asked me to join him in killing you Nik, but I simply refused because over time I heard tales of what monster Mikael became, he didn't like that answer as he then killed Lucy who was with me at the time expecting a reaction from me, as he pinned me to a wall going on and on about "Bastard" this and "Abomination" that he didn't notice Lucy get back up and snap his neck.

I stole one of his white oak stakes before fleeing, the next day I came into town only to see a burning show house and the rest of you already fled. Afterwords I settled down for a while just enjoying time before 1 year ago when i heard news of a doppelgänger and decided to come visit. And now back to the present." I explained, they were all silent before Elijah stood and gestured his brother to follow. As they did I noticed Lucy slipped out of the room also allowing for Rebekah and I to have some privacy.
As she stared down at the floor I got up and walked over to her before wrapping her in a tight embrace. "I missed you so much Beks, after 1000 years I am still loyal to you and only you, you are the one for me." It was silent for a while after before I head her sniffling, I pulled away to see her ready to burst into tears. "Beks, hey, hey whats wrong?" I try to sooth but it only seems to set her off more. "I'm horrible, im horrible" she repeats, "Beks what do you mean?" I question worried because of what shes saying. "You've spent this entire time loyal and alone waiting for me while I spent my time sleeping with random men and trying to fill the gap you left. I dont deserve you, You deserve way better than me" she cried, I smile slightly before taking her hands in mine and tilting her head up to face me, "Its okay, I knew" this confused her "What do you mean, you knew?" I smiled again before caressing her cheek, she leaned into my touch before smiling herself. "I knew you would try to fill the gap I left. Rebekah, I know you, you have dreamt of having a family and someone to share your life with, I would never expect you to wait 1000 years or however more for me to return, because that isn't who you are, I'm not saying your not loyal. You thought I abandoned you and for that I am truly sorry. But it doesn't matter anymore, It doesn't matter who we were with in the past, all that matter is me and you right here, right now." I spoke quietly. The next thing I knew I am being pulled into a passionate kiss, I instantly kiss back. Our lips move in sync before I pull away to speak once more, "Now, I want us to start again, I'm not saying we get married next week no no, but we start again and maybe in the near future we can have that family you have always dreamt of having. Sound good?" I smiled, She smiled lovingly back "Ye sounds good, me and you. Always" she started, "And forever" I finished before she pulled me into another passionate kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totally not shedding a tear at the Miskah reunion. Also big reveal of Lucys backstory and possible new character in the future.

Got school starting in 2 days so will try to get one more chapter out tomorrow