chapter 4

After thirty minutes of minding their own business shikadai sighted and put down his game console and looked at inojin who was fully focused on drawing. He snuck behind this and gasped right in inojins ear. The drawing was pretty and almost too realistic, it was like inojin had taken a picture of shinki.

The warm breath made inojins ear ich and he shivers.

"S-shikadai!"

inojin turns around having his face dangerously close to shikadais. He blushes and in few seconds the whole room is filled with awkward silence.

"So....a-anyway....I need to use the bathroom"

Shikadai interrupts clearing his throat and jumping off the bed and getting out of the room sighing and leaning his back against the door 'damn that was dangerously close'

"Oh- look who it be?"

Kankuro smirked as he peered from the kitchen where he does nothing more than sit and pick his nose.

"O-h uncle kankuro....where's gaara and shinki"

"Uh gaara and his brat went to get some groceries"

Kankuro ruffled shikadais head slightly lifting it up, his eyes widen

"Are you sick? Your cheeks are red like red"

Kankuro smirked as he squeezed shikadais face. The nara took kankuro by this wrist and mumbled.

"Im fine.."

He takes his face away from Kankuro and turns around sighing. Kankuro was annoyed.

"Damn with you brat, want to watch a movie before mister over serious comes? Tell inojin too."

Shikadai took a good glance at his uncle and nodded

they set up everything ready in 10 minutes and inojin was already sitting on the couch after shikadai had asked him to. Kankuro put on his favorite movie: Annabelle. Something about scary dolls was so fascinating to this puppet master he couldn't help but watch it again. It was getting late and the movie was still on, who knew that all of the movies were on the same DVD. Inojin screamed Everytime the blood carving doll was on the screen.

"I-i..its so damn GHAH!-"

the yamanaka screamed for his life burying his face into shikadais chest as this smiled and Pat his head.

"I'll tell you when its over, okay?"

Inojin nodded sweating horribly, he surely was going to have nightmares afterwards. Just as the doll part was over the door knob turned letting in the fith kazekage and his son.

"Do you have any idea how damn late it is!"

The redhead spat at Kankuro furious about how this dumbass of a man could make these kids watch a horror movie and then stay up past midnight.

"I might go insane again if you don't get your ass up and go to bed!"

He spat at Kankuro again, he was so exhausted from training and shopping he had done with shinki he couldn't be any nicer.
The two younger boys did as demanded and walked to their room inojin tightly leaning against shikadais hand.

--------

It only takes them about 15 minutes to get ready and when they have their pajamas on they hop on their beds and start to sleep. Shikadai turned off the light next to his bed.

"Good night, inojin"

"G-good night shikadai."

Few hours pass and Inojin was in the edge of crying because of how much hallucination he was going through. Seeing non existing figures and hearing sounds, made him go crazy. He was squirming and sweating until someone took him by his wrist. It was gaara.

"Do horror movies make you so anxious?"

He handed inojin a cup of water to comfort this as he put on the nightstand light. inojin drank it all In a blink and then nodded. Gaara pulled him closer to comfort like he does with shinki when this has nightmares.

"Try to sleep for now, you can keep the light on."

Gaara let him go and stood up again leaving the room and closing the door getting ready to beat Kankuros ass. No longer than five minutes inojin was asleep thigtly cuddling to his pillow for comfort.