little thingy that I will never finish :)

Ow. Pain. That was the only thing I could feel in my head when I awoke that morning. Great, this is what I get for drinking. Getting drunk was a bad idea and honestly, it was never a good idea to begin with. I should have never gotten drunk last night, not to mention getting into this situation. I get up from the bed I slept in and look around. I notice a stitch plushie at the foot of the bed. Aww cute. Then I look to the other side of the full-sized bed, a figure moved under the sheets. Now that I think about it, this bedroom seems familiar... I walk around and find my clothes scatters all around the room.

I hear a beeping sound of an alarm going off, fuck! I quickly put my clothes and turn to the waking figure. The figure rubs there tired eyes and look at me. There face changes and turns into shock. My expression changes as well as I realise who it was.

I try to rush out of the room but I trip and fall down on the floor, "Shit, fuck- I'm going to go now. Bye, Danny."

[Y/N] hears shuffling in Danny's room while she try to escape the apartment. Then [Y/N] see him running towards her. Danny body slams into her and both of them fall onto the ground again. When [Y/N] opened her [e/c] eyes she was met with Danny being on top of her like one of those shojo anime scenes. [Y/N] wriggles and writhes under him trying desperately to run but he was too heavy for her to move. "Hey, hey, hey," he says in an alarmed voice, "Why are you running away? Was it me- I-"

You cut him off, "No- it's just, um... can you get off me."

He goes silent for a second, then he realises he was on top of you. He jumps up and help [Y/N] up to her feet, "Can you tell me why you're running away from me or-"

"Um, I- we, y'know... isn't it embarrassing," [Y/N] asks hi  to know that we- and we don't really know each other too."