Rainy Night (K. Tojo)

TW: Slight Harassment (More likely verbally.)/Swear Words.

Tags: Gay panic,Pining,Bathing together,Staying Over,Shy reader.

Summary

"Why did you say I was your girlfriend? I'm just surprised and curious,kinda." You asked, shyly.Starting to feel embarrassed again for bringing that up.

Kirumi smiled. "At first I just thought it would make a good excuse to get you out in that situation but then I felt like really wanted to say it."

It was a cloudy day and you were sitting on a bench.You were waiting for your friend,since you were supposed to meet up with her.You just came on time to your meeting place, however the friend of yours haven't shown up yet.

You messaged the person and you got no reply.You shrugged it off and waited. "Maybe she's offline." You thought to yourself. You sat there, looking around the park.It seemed that you were the only one there.

40 minutes has passed and your friend is still nowhere to be found.You checked your phone and still no reply.You were deciding if you should go but chose to wait a little longer.

An hour and 30 minutes has passed and started to get dark.Unfortuanetly, there is still no friend to be seen.

You let out a small sigh and stood up from the bench.As you were doing so,it began to rain."Great." You thought to yourself.

You have not brought your umbrella resulting you being wet from the rain.Mixed feelings were felt.

"I'm disappointed,Tired and now I'm drenched from this rain." You thought to yourself.

You were walking down the street alone.It was getting dark and the rain was getting heavier.You saw a car passing by with two men staring at you.Quite disturbingly.

The male who is in the driver's seat honked the car.He slightly opened the window. "Oh.Hey,hot stuff.What's a wet kitty like you doing here all alone?It's dangerous,y'know?" He said and smirked.

You tried to ignore them and continued walking but the car followed along. "Come on,baby girl.Why so cold?" He asked.

Again,you chose to ignore it and continued walking.And again,the car followed. "Oi,bitch!Ya fucking snob!Why the fuck are you ignoring us, we're just keeping you company!" The male driver screamed.

You stopped from walking as a result from shock.The other male on the passenger seat smirked."How 'bout you go home with us for a bit?We'll keep ya company.I must say,ya look rather lonely.Did your boyfriend ditch ya?" He said and laughed and you started to tear up.He was about to say something else until he got cut off by someone.

"Need not to keep her company,I am here now to do that part." I heard a familiar voice speak.It was a female's voice,to be exact.

You suddenly felt something covering you from the rain.You looked up to see what it was and it was an umbrella.You then looked to your left and saw a female holding an umbrella for you.

Your eyes,which was close to tears widened and your heart beat began to rise. "Kirumi!" you thought to yourself.

You felt relieved, seeing your classmate who is also your friend.