• noticing things •

• Karl's POV •

After ages, my hours finally as Babel to change. It had been approved but since I was going important tests with the portal.. what was the numbers? SCP - 4..- something it doesn't really matter 

So now I worked a more 9 till 5 job. But, I could be called in whenever, but only if the foundation wanted me to test the portal.

That was the only part that was dog water, But it's whatever.

I had gotten used to getting up earlier then Sapnap and Quackity. So when I was able to sleep in I woke up at the time I would of if I had to go to work I had just waited until I fell asleep making me get up bit later.

When I did wake up I found myself in an empty bed.

I after a while of just laying there I got up from the bed and started doing  things that people do to get ready for in the mornings like brushing your hair that stuff, but today I didn't feel like doing that, I just wanted to lay around all day. And hang out with Sapnap and Quackity. I haven't been able to for a while, and if I could it wasn't for a long long time.

When I got out of bed I walked out the door for our bedroom and into the kitchen. There I saw Sapnap at the oven he was cooking some food eggs he was cooking a bit carelessly his hand was getting a bit close to the oven flames it was close enough that you would notice it but Sapnap probably just has some heat resistance, most people do have some resistance to heat anyway

"Sap move your hand away from the flame you'll get burned"

Sapnap looked a little confused before moving his hand away
"Oh yeah!"

"Yeah I don't want you to get a burn, or something I have burned myself with an iron I'll tell ya not fun"

"Yeah thanks Karl"

I left Sapnap to do his own things. I didn't really know what to do, I could stream, but I don't really feel like working on Kinoko kingdom right now, maybe I should stream another game. Or film with Jimmy, or something to fill my day. But I should get ready for the day, I have been putting it off for a bit.

So that's what I did, I changed out of my PJs, and pretty much all the other things you do when you get ready.

When I was finished I walked around my room like a sim. Until I wanted remembered that I was going to film with Jimmy today. It was still quite early so I should have time. But to be sure I checked the time on my phone. It was 9:30 and Jimmy wants us there by 1:20 so I have like 4 hours. To do whatever I want so what should I do?  Like I could watch YouTube, respond to people on Twitter, stream but meh, I just don't feel like it, watch a movie or something I don't know. I don't really know what to do.

I'll just go on Twitter

I watched out of my little streamer room, it's like my room, or something on my phone my streaming room is somewhat near the bathroom you only have to walk a bit to get to it. When I was walking I wasn't paying much attention, as I was mostly on my phone, in the corner of my eye I saw orange and some yellow feathers. That were shaped into the bottom of a wing. My head snapped it's way up, only finding Quackity just standing in a mirror. With no wings at all he turned around a looked at me "you like what you see Karl?"

"Sorry I just thought I saw something"

"Well there's nothing where"

"Yeah sorry Quackity"

It most of been my imagination.
~*~