Itsuka Kendo

Kendo POV

"Tetsutetsu!" I shouted, gaining his attention.

"Hey Kendo! What's up?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Yaoyorozu asked me if we wanted to go to a concert, she got four tickets, she's inviting Todoroki too," I explained.

"Sure! What kind of concert?" Tetsutetsu asked, slowing down so I could catch up.

"I think a punk kind of concert, Jiro's parents are playing so Jiro's going to be there too," I added.

We both stopped so Tetsutetsu could think

"Hmmmmm, okay! Sure! I'll join!" Tetsutetsu smiled, giving a thumbs up. I giggled and went off to prepare.

That night....

3rd Person POV

"Tetsutetsu-kun! Kendo-san!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

"Hey Yaoyorozu!" Kendo replied.

"Todoroki-kun and I will be going backstage, do you want to come too?" Yaoyorozu asked the felllow president.

"Nah, I think Tetsutetsu and I will just stay here,"

The orange haired girl sat on a chair with Tetsutetsu beside her.

The music started playing and Jiro's parents appeared on the stage.

"Wow, Mr. and Mrs. Jiro are really good at playing," Kendo murmured.

"Hey Kendo? Wanna get some food?" Tetsutetsu asked, as he spotted a vegetable stand.

"Eh, sure, what food?" she replied, stretching and looking around

"SPINACH!!!" Tetsutetsu shouted, jumping for the chair and reaching for the stand.

He came back a few minutes later empty-handed.

"What's wrong?" Kendo asked. "They ran out of Spinach," Tetsutetsu sniffed.

"Oh, it's okay Tetsutetsu, maybe the others have some leftover spinach in the dorms..." Kendo chuckled voice getting lower.

"I didn't realize how much you love spinach," she giggled.

Tetsutetsu frowned but jumped off the chair, then let's go back to the dorms?" he asked, lending out his hand.

"I'll text Yaoyorozu where we're going," the class pres replied.

The two ran off in the wind to eat.... spinach

Heyyy y'all yeah kinda short ik but no inspiration as of now, so sorry, might update a different book soon