Shihai Kuroiro

Before I start the story:

Thank you so much for this book being number one in Kaibara!

love you all sm, thank you!

<33333

"Kuroiro!" Komori shouted. "Hm? Oh- H-hey Komori," Kuroiro stuttered. 

"Want to play MarioKart 8 in Tokage's room with Honenuki after classes later?" Komori asked. "Uh, I don't really have anything to do, so okay," Kuroiro shrugged.

"Yay!" She squealed jumping, hugged Kuroiro and went to Tokage.

After Classes.....

"Woo! I'm pumped!" Tokage exclaimed, jumping on her bed. Honenuki was sitting on the floor setting up the game, Komori was writing on her desk, and Kuroiro was watching Honenuki set it up.

"Okay, choose your player guys," Honenuki began distrubuting the game consoles.

Tokage: Yoshi

Honenuki: Link

Komori: Baby Peach

Kuroiro: Black Shy Guy

"Alright! Let's start!!" Tokage shouted, pressing the start button.

"YOU STILL HAVE TO CHOOSE VEHICLES?!?!?!" She added.

"Hehe, yeah, be patient Tokage," Honenuki chuckled.

Soon they started and Honenuki was in the lead..... Tokage was close to him but someone kept on hitting her.

"Boom! Winner!" Honenuki cheered.

Komori giggled at the sight. Honenuki won just inches before Tokage. Kuroiro was 5th, and Komori was 6th.

"We should do this again sometime," Komori giggled, following Kuroiro, as they were headed to dinner.

"Yeah, we should," Kuroiro mumbled.

The End

I'm so sorry that it's so short, I have literal no inspiration right now, pls help me