Yosetsu Awase

Awase's P.O.V.

I was sitting with a certain red-white haired boy during lunch, talking about a certain raven-hair girl. Until...

"Ah! Hi Todoroki-san, Awase-san!" a voice cheered, one to brighten up my day.

"Oh, hey Yaoyorozu!" I grinned. Todoroki just smiled at the raven-haired girl.

"Awase-san, Kendo-san was looking for you earlier," Yaoyorozu added.

"Oh, okay, thanks Yaoyorozu. See you around Todoroki," I exclaimed, standing up and walking to Class B's Dorms.

Arriving there I saw Shiozaki in the front talking with Komori. "Hey Shiozaki, Komori," I say, greeting them.

"Ah, Awase-san, do you know any one who has a delivery lately? a big delivery just arrived earlier," Shiozaki explained.

"Hmm, I don't know, I'll check," I replied. A delivery? From whom?

I came in to see Tokage and Tsuburaba poking the big delivery box around, Kuroiro and Honenuki standing and watching them.

"Is there a letter?" I asked.

"Yep," Tokage said, handing me the paper. "Oh, and don't try contacting Kendo, she's training with Tetsutetsu, and you know how she reacts when someone interrupts her training," Tokage added. I nodded.

The paper read,

"Dear TsuTsu, 

         We hope you like your early early Christmas gift!!! We couldn't wait for Christmas when we bought it. You can play with your classmates too! It's for 20 players! If there's another like this, it can connect and have 40 players!! Amazing right?! Anyways, enjoy!

Fr: Uncle Gar, Aunt Dita, and your cousins :)"

I sighed and threw the paper to the couch and started tearing open the big delivery. "What are you doing Awase?! That's not yours!" Tsuburaba exclaimed.

"Don't.Just Don't. This is mine." I stated, continuing to open the delivery.

They stared at me in shock. 

"TSUTSU?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Tsuburaba shouted, rolling on the floor.

"OH man, I'm so sorry, Awase.. b-but TsuTsu?!" giggled Tokage, struggling to keep her laughs in.

I sighed again. My relatives in Taiwan called me TsuTsu because of Yosetsu get it now?

"What's all the fuss?" Kendo asked, coming in with Tetsutetsu, Komori, and Shiozaki.

"*sigh* Appaarently this big delivery was from relatives of Awase, they call him TsuTsu, so Tokage and Tsuburaba are poking fun at Awase," Kuroiro explained.

After settling the two down, they all watched Awase assemble the gift.

"COol! A giant nintendo switch game!!!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

"..... Yeah, my uncle and auntie own a mobile game company, this game can do for 20 people," I explained, sighing.

"I think I was Yaoyorozu have one of these too," Kodai observed, coming from down the stairs with Yanagi and Kaibara.

I stared at her blinking knowing what was gonna happen next.

Monoma barged down the stairs shouting and laughing.

"HHAHAHAHAHA WHICH MEANS WE ARE MORE SUPERIOR THAN CLASS A HAVING THIS, BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH-," Monoma shouted, being cut off by Kendo's chop.

"Wanna play?" she asked, bringing out a SmashBros ID.

I smiled, nodded, and placed it in.

"Please call the others, Kuroiro," Kendo asked.

He nodded and sank in the ground.

They played for the rest of the afternoon with Kendo, Tetsutetsu, or Me winning.

"COME ON!!!" Monoma shouted, as he was killed once again.

"Pfft, keep dying Monoma," Kaibara snickered.

"Says you," Monoma grinned evilly as Tsunotori kicked Kaibara down the hole as he lost his life.

"Stop arguing you two," Kendo sighed.

I smiled at my friends.

"Do you like mobile games?" someone asked me

I turned to see Shiozaki playing while looking at me.

"Yeah, I got lots of mobile games when I was younger," I replied chuckling.

The girl smiled back at me.

585 words!! Sorry if it's short  See ya!