~Chapter 2~

Okay so last chapter was a bit...... all over the place... I know, and I'm sorry :c I always suck at trying to make people see how I think and understand things. Because let's face it... I'm weird, i know. But I also know that Wattpad is a sort of home to a lot of people that feel weird or different. And whether you're a writer on here, or just a reader, or feel just like a regular person in every day society... each and every one of you have a story to tell. At least one. Now, whether you decide to share that story (or at least acknowledge it to yourself), that is totally up to you. Maybe it's one of those stories you dread nobody would read. Maybe it's one you feel nobody would EVER understand, so what's the point in writing it? Well, sometimes it's good to write that story for you... not for anybody or anything else. Just because it's your story and it does mean something to the world. And if you don't want to write your story... you should at least acknowledge your story. And I still do strongly believe that everyone that ever was, will ever be, and is, in existence has a story. How you look at it.... now, that's up to you. I just hope you don't ever let yourself believe your story isn't good enough to be heard. Because it is. And we shall be ending on that (dramatic) note. I strongly hope you don't ever think that you're not good enough. Because you are.

*still ALEX'S P.O.V.*

"Okay now.... HEY! Jason! Please stop flirting with Rebecca for one moment so that everyone else can follow my instructions. Hmm?" We all immediatly look to whom I assume to be "Jason" and "Rebecca". Their faces are both holding a certain blush thanks to that comment by Ms. Wollins. Feeling approval by getting her way, she continues. "Now that you all have your rough draft papers finished, I need your group to walk over to the ASB room and cut a piece of poster paper that will be needed in the presentation."

"But Ms. Wollinsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!-" Katrina whines, interrupting her own conversation with Matt. "- Do ALL of us have to go get that poster paper?? I mean, I don't see the need in cluttering up the ASB room when only one person should go.." I had to admit, she did have a point (even if I knew it was just an excuse to continue her conversation..)

Our teacher sighed heavily before she muttered, "Yes, yes I guess you're right." "Okay, only send the amount of people from your group that you will need to cut the poster paper!"

I glance around and notice all of the more "responsible" people from each group get up and make their way out the door.

"Come on," I hear a somewhat bitter remark aimed towards me and I quickly turned around to see Noah there, standing impatiently.

"Um..what?" He really does look annoyed.... I wonder if it's because of me... I do tend to annoy people...........

"Come on! I'm going to need help cutting the paper and i highly doubt they're going to be of much help here.." I glance towards the two other people in our group that are on facebook on Katrina's phone, searching for somebody they were just gossiping about.

"Oh, erm yeah of course." I shakily stand up, the faded black dots invade my vision and I just steady one hand on the desk to balance myself and mentally fight to push them back, and away. I look up to see him still waiting for my presence to continue walking, thought i doubt it's a sincere gesture.

We walk out of the door, and start down the thrashed sidewalk. I'm blinded by the sun and dizzyness starts back in my head again. The world around me is spinning but I merely gulp and try to copy the way Noah's walking with somewhat direction I have left. I've been getting used to these strange feelings of dizzyness and faintness, and getting better at pretending they're not there to others around me.

"So.... I'm uh sorry......" I mutter and look down at my shoes as they walk, which seem to keep my focus steady.

There's this dramatically longggggggg pause of silence, the kind that makes you wonder if the person even heard you, but I know damn-well he heard me. It's a bad feeling, isn't it? The feeling of being ignored... no matter who it's you're being ignored from, it's just the type of feeling that makes you feel as if your heart gives this angered sigh, and sends it throughout your entire body, while in your head you mutter an "of course" without meaning to.